PDA

View Full Version : WTF...no Sabres caps?!?!

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
I realize we're a hot team but WTF...NO caps on lids.com (except a couple of :limp: ones) and only one style on buffalosabres.com. :mad:

Anyone know a good online site to get a Sabres cap?

im4bflo
11-20-2006, 12:05 AM
go to the 'Awesome vintage sabres jerseys' thread
click on the link on post #1
they've got slug and vintage hats there.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-20-2006, 11:54 AM
I realize we're a hot team but WTF...NO caps on lids.com (except a couple of :limp: ones) and only one style on buffalosabres.com. :mad:

Anyone know a good online site to get a Sabres cap?

The new merchandise is flying off shelves it's hard for stores to keep it in stock, the Sabres Store down at the Arena is sold out. Especially when Christmas is just around the corner I'm predicting your going to see alot more people wearing new merchandise at Sabres games after the holidays. :dance:

im4bflo
11-20-2006, 05:57 PM
The new merchandise is flying off shelves it's hard for stores to keep it in stock, the Sabres Store down at the Arena is sold out. Especially when Christmas is just around the corner I'm predicting your going to see alot more people wearing new merchandise at Sabres games after the holidays. :dance:
It must be under X-mas tree's, because it's not in the stands.

RockStar36
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
It must be under X-mas tree's, because it's not in the stands.

Because you've been in the stands to see this, right?

im4bflo
11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Because you've been in the stands to see this, right?
You're right, I'm obviously not, because I live in Mexifornia, but in every pic, and highlite I see, all I see is the old black&red jerseys and throwbacks, very little slug support.

GThirst
11-21-2006, 07:40 PM
You're right, I'm obviously not, because I live in Mexifornia, but in every pic, and highlite I see, all I see is the old black&red jerseys and throwbacks, very little slug support.
Yea, he is right though. There are a lot less slugs than the other jerseys. But lately I've been seeing a lot of slug hats and those cheapo t-shirts with player names/numbers on them.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-21-2006, 07:44 PM

OH! People have bought them, they just have a waiting period 4-6 weeks I bought a Miller home jersey back when the season started and I had to wait 4 weeks until the Sabres store got some in, I just bought a Vanek away just before Holloween and that has a waiting period of 3-6 weeks. The news did a story on the jerseys just last night. Laux doesn't have any in stock people are on waiting lists you've been to the NHL store they have none. These jerseys are HOT! HOT! HOT! take it from somebody that lives in Buffalo.

im4bflo
11-21-2006, 08:26 PM
OH! People have bought them, they just have a waiting period 4-6 weeks I bought a Miller home jersey back when the season started and I had to wait 4 weeks until the Sabres store got some in, I just bought a Vanek away just before Holloween and that has a waiting period of 3-6 weeks. The news did a story on the jerseys just last night. Laux doesn't have any in stock people are on waiting lists you've been to the NHL store they have none. These jerseys are HOT! HOT! HOT! take it from somebody that lives in Buffalo.
They're selling to the :bandwagon jumpers.
the more SABRE fans, the better!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
They're selling to the :bandwagon jumpers.
the more SABRE fans, the better!

Why don't you face the facts people like the logo and the original is old and outdated!

Mr. Cynical
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
I actually hate the slug but need a new Sabres cap. I guess I could try to find the vintage logo

GThirst
11-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Why don't you face the facts people like the logo and the original is old and outdated!
The logo" is a poorly conceived atrocity that does not reflect the history, tradition, or class of the Buffalo Sabres team or its fans. The logo resembles neither a buffalo nor a sabre. It has been compared to numerous unflattering things, from a hairpiece to a slug. This logo is an embarrassment to the Buffalo Sabres as well as the fans that support them.

Only the "new" fans LIKE it. I'm willing to deal with it. Doesn't mean I like it. I'll support my team though.

SabreEleven
11-22-2006, 12:45 AM

good one, Michael Richards.

im4bflo
11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
You're too young to say anything about the Sabres...
old and outdated, my ass!
you're too young and dumb.

RockStar36
11-23-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't mind the new logo. I wasn't crazy about the logo but I liked it once the whole uniform was introduced. I think what makes me like the logo even more is the constant *****ing about it. Makes me like it even more because it pisses so many people off (actually it only seems to piss about 5 people off).

I think you haven't seen many in the stands because there really isn't much selection when you shop online. I would have bought a new hat but I have about no choice on what to buy when I look online.

SkateZilla
11-23-2006, 07:21 PM
i have a goathead hat some where.. i think the strap on teh back is Broken.. nothing a lil Hockey tape and material cant fix......