PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Why isn't it common sense

Ebenezer
11-20-2006, 01:35 AM
Forked from: Why isn't it common sense (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1732786)

--You guys agree that a dumpoff FB would help JP & this team alot?

How about the Shot Gun to help him??

Look at the breakdown of the game.

JP went back to pass 40 times.
28 out of conventional under the center (1 TD, 1 INT)
12 from the shotgun (2 TD)

9 of the 12 shotgun snaps were in the 4th quarter including 6 on the winning drive. They got to at least mix it up more. Teams break this stuff down and look for trends. ML should know better; he was one of the first coaches with a Quality control guy.

clumping platelets
11-20-2006, 01:54 AM
FB Brian Leonard from Rutgers would look good in Buffalo :up:

clumping platelets
11-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Forked from: Why isn't it common sense (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1732786)

How about the Shot Gun to help him??

Look at the breakdown of the game.

JP went back to pass 40 times.
28 out of conventional under the center (1 TD, 1 INT)
12 from the shotgun (2 TD)

9 of the 12 shotgun snaps were in the 4th quarter including 6 on the winning drive. They got to at least mix it up more. Teams break this stuff down and look for trends. ML should know better; he was one of the first coaches with a Quality control guy.

Can't talk common sense to the haters

Ebenezer
11-20-2006, 02:09 AM
Can't talk common sense to the haters
I'm not taking sides...any young QB might suffer under play calling like that.

jamze132
11-20-2006, 04:12 AM
Having a TE who can get open AND catch the ball would be great. Getting a FB who can block AND catch would be awesome. Which is why I like a TE to line up in the FB position.

Michael82
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM
I was glad to finally see some shotgun plays. But they need to use it more now. :up:

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm not taking sides...any young QB might suffer under play calling like that.
that's not what I meant .Majority of Bills fans IMO are the most knowledgeable fans around when you compare them to other fans. They aren't the biggest homers around either. Can't say I'm being biased either .when I lived in So. fla. which is a very diversed fan base, bills fans knew football while others were clueless depending on whether their team was good. Bills fans were always on top of things good or bad. :idunno: