PDA

View Full Version : LMAO JP improves and does what is asked and you still *****

ICE74129
11-20-2006, 08:51 AM
Typical. Great passes, better leadership, leads the team for a winning score with seconds left when the game was completely in his hands.

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan of that team.

Buckets
11-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Typical. Great passes, better leadership, leads the team for a winning score with seconds left when the game was completely in his hands.

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan of that team.

Did any of the "buttclowns" watch Payton Manning last night throwing ints and skipping passes? He must be a failure according to their expactations.

ICE74129
11-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Did any of the "buttclowns" watch Payton Manning last night throwing ints and skipping passes? He must be a failure according to their expactations.

Nah he is a hero. Look its like I said we have some guys on here that are hell bent that no matter what JP does he isnt the guy and they are going to rag him and want him gone. Those are not Bills fans. You don't root against your QB like that and you don't go out of your way to try and find things wrong with him.

Pride
11-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Ice... You have to understand... there are several thousand members of the BZ forums. On any given day a few hundred might be active in the Bills forum. Of those few hundred.. a handful may be negative nancies.

This is something that you should understand by now, and not need to post a new thread about. Of the thousands who read these boards every monday... a few nancies are not speaking for the majority.

Luisito23
11-20-2006, 09:17 AM
:yawn:...

GO BILLS!!!!

GFLuNEEDit
11-20-2006, 09:20 AM

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan ofthat team.:violin::violin:

LtBillsFan66
11-20-2006, 09:22 AM
No one's *****ing.

All I've heard is that people should relax, since it was only the Texans. No one said JP didn't have a great game.

djjimkelly
11-20-2006, 09:28 AM
another big thing everyone has to understand most people are total sheep espn decided it was gonna make JP look bad from day 1 on sportscenter. some of these people have been permanently brainwashed becuz of it. since they made fun of JP it has to be true forever.

i for one have known u give the kid time he will deliver yesterday was first time maybe ever for JP that line gave him time on most of the plays was he perfect nope but so be its nice to see what he is capable of.

i for one cant wait to see what he can do with a healtht willis and a real oline next year after marv goes and grabs 2 or 3 more o lineman

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 09:32 AM
:lolpoint:
:violin::violin:

Why can't you reply in your own stupid thread? Oh yeah , you got OWNED:lol!: :haha:

ICE74129
11-20-2006, 09:36 AM
:lolpoint:

Why can't you reply in your own stupid thread? Oh yeah , you got OWNED:lol!: :haha:

LOL

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 10:08 AM

"It was an all go route where we had four verticals going up the seam," said Price. "And J.P. in the huddle before the play said, 'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.' I was running the route and the guy covering the slot backed up and sat down and I wrapped around behind him and J.P. threw a great ball and I did a good job of getting my feet down."

Romes
11-20-2006, 10:10 AM
'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.'

Look guys I think I've found a leader!

gr8slayer
11-20-2006, 10:12 AM
:yawn:...

GO BILLS!!!!
That's how we feel about the freaking Bills bashers.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Look guys I think I've found a leader! Pat Moran has better sources when he reads into what goes on in the sidelines.

Dicknoze69
11-20-2006, 12:30 PM
I think people want to see consistency, not just exemplary play in one game.

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Good! Im glad he showed up for 1 game. If you think its improvement, your delirious. Watch him next game and we'll be laughing again. LOL!

Romes
11-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Good! Im glad he showed up for 1 game. If you think its improvement, your delirious. Watch him next game and we'll be laughing again. LOL!

Why don't you want JP to be good?

Philagape
11-20-2006, 12:36 PM

Yeah, that's being a Bills fan. :rolleyes:

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 12:55 PM
So what? Manning and the Colts lost. They have a horrible OLine. I think they should redo thier Oline and get rid of their QB cause they lost 1 game.

1 game doesnt change the fact JP sucks.

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that's being a Bills fan. :rolleyes:

I dont see how you are a Bills fan if your cheering them on to lose. Im a Bills fan and want them to win. But in order for them to win, they have to lose the Deadbeat at QB.

mybills
11-20-2006, 01:03 PM
But in order for them to win, they have to lose the Deadbeat at QB.

News flash. They just won with that deadbeat.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 01:07 PM
News flash. They just won with that deadbeat.
BUrn.

Your sig mybills were the haters and trolls watching yesterdays game. :snicker:

Philagape
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I dont see how you are a Bills fan if your cheering them on to lose. Im a Bills fan and want them to win. But in order for them to win, they have to lose the Deadbeat at QB.

Posts like that just keep looking sillier and sillier. Such simple-minded Beavis opinions.

Crisis
11-20-2006, 01:34 PM
No one's *****ing.

All I've heard is that people should relax, since it was only the Texans. No one said JP didn't have a great game.

Took the words right out of my keyboard.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 02:31 PM

Weren't you like calling for JP's head a few short weeks ago???