PDA

View Full Version : The Falcons meet Peerless....

TypicalBill
03-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Peerless price met with the falcons owner yesterday (friday)

'Tim McGee, Price's agent, said there were no serious contract negotiations Friday. ''Talking compensation is not our main focus,'' McGee said. ''It's to evaluate the Falcons' organization. That includes viewing facilities, talking to the staff and everything that encompasses viewing the landscape, so to speak. We haven't talked specifics. That's not saying we won't, or it isn't scheduled.'''

Peerless meets with falcons (http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/sports/falcons/0303/01falcons.html?tbd01falcons.html)

:pray:

ublinkwescore
03-01-2003, 11:04 AM
Bye Bye Peerless, maybe we'll see you in the Superbowl, but I doubt it - that is the Falcons after all.

Brian H
03-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Yea the same team who beat Green Bay (none the less in Green Bay in the playoff's) something we couldnt do! Come on man Im not biased Atlanta is a great team and Peerless will just make them better ....

ArcticWildMan
03-01-2003, 11:33 AM
Hmm...doesn't Peeerless realize that the Falcons are probably the WORST team for him to go to? Peerless has said he want's to be a Pro-Bowl RCVR. I don't see that happening in Atlanta. Vick isn't going to have the patience to sit back in the pocket and pass enough for Peerless to garner Pro-Bowl numbers. Vick will scramble and scramble, and when he's done, he'll scramble some more. Peerless will never make the Pro-Bowl in Atlanta.

But hey, I don't care. Send us a 1st round pick and I'll be more than happy to watch Peerless play in Atlanta. :D