X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

It'll be interesting to see what they do with JP

Looking back, I think the Jauron and co. made an accessment on JP during the bye week and came to a conclusion that they need to step back a bit and get on the program of ball security. So they reined JP in for the GB and INDY games. It probably had something to do with the opponents, too. Seeing how JP played up to that standard, they openned up in the Texans game.

I'd say the result is what you would expect. You lose a bit of ball security (an INT returned for TD), but you also gained a lot of offensive output. The key is that as long as overall you remain on the positive side of turnovers, it should be called a progress.

It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do with JP this week. I don't think they want to go back to the ultra conservative mode, but I don't think they want to see another Jets game: JP throws for a lot of yards, some TDs but makes turnovers that kill the game.

Maybe they let him throw but not from the shadow of his own goal post?
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: It'll be interesting to see what they do with JP

Well John Henderson and his boys are gonna be all over JP next week. And the Jags secondary is not one that makes to many mistakes. JP and Lee will have to be on top of their game big time.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
    X