X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

MMQB

• Buffalo wideout Lee Evans had two 83-yard touchdown catches in the first quarter at Houston on Sunday.

• Weirder: J.P. Losman threw them.

• Weirdest: Losman has a better touchdown-to-interception differential (plus-3) than Byron Leftwich (plus-2), Steve McNair (plus-1), Chad Pennington (minus-1) and Ben Roethlisberger (minus-5).
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: MMQB

h. I know it doesn't count for much in the grand scheme of things, but Buffalo's win over Houston, on a 15-yard TD pass from J.P. Losman to Peerless Price, is the kind of win NFL Films needs to put very dramatic music over and make it a game of the week. What an uplifting win for a team that hasn't had much to cheer about.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Buffalo wideout Lee Evans had two 83-yard touchdown catches in the first quarter at Houston on Sunday

and he wears #83
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

• The two Super Bowl teams from last year, Pittsburgh and Seattle, are a combined 10-10.

• The two teams Sports Illustrated picked for the Super Bowl, Carolina and Miami, are a combined 10-10.

• The two teams we thought would compete for next year's top draft pick, San Francisco and the Jets, are a combined 10-10.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Good quote.

Comment

Working...
          X