PDA

View Full Version : Bills PLayers pointing fingers again just like last year.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 01:01 PM
This time in giving each other props. :dance:

The only ones bickering are the haters and trolls.

On BB.com (video clips) Clements gave Roscoe and Aiken props in practice to prepare for games.

Fletcher giving Clements his props.

Evans , Price, Jp giving the OL props and each other.

Price even said although it can frustrating that JP was going to Evans all day, he wasn't against it because Lee was pretty much in the zone. He'll take whatever is given to him whether it's a 4 yd reception or a game winning TD :up:

This time last year, the team gave up on the coaches and pointing fingers. It's nice to see that they still trust in each other this year. Is Jauron responsible for this? In Chicago, Jauron teams for the most part finished strong. Hope fully his bills can too.

So far this is a team. We win and lose together as a team. :up:

mybills
11-20-2006, 01:05 PM
That's what I like to see. :bf1:

M
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Nice!!!

BillsNick
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM

On BB.com (video clips) Clements gave Roscoe and Aiken props in practice to prepare for games.

Price even said although it can frustrating that JP was going to Evans all day, he wasn't against it because Lee was pretty much in the zone. He'll take whatever is given to him whether it's a 4 yd reception or a game winning TD :up:

This time last year, the team gave up on the coaches and pointing fingers. It's nice to see that they still trust in each other this year. Is Jauron responsible for this? In Chicago, Jauron teams for the most part finished strong. Hope fully his bills can too.

:goodpost:

SquishDaFish
11-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Awesome Posting

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 04:07 PM
On Chris Browns blog today , more props from TKO on Clements :up:

Oh yeah Troy Vincent pulled a hammy again :sad:

G. Host
11-20-2006, 05:37 PM
On Chris Browns blog today , more props from TKO on Clements :up:

Oh yeah Troy Vincent pulled a hammy again :sad:

Another one? Isn't he out of them yet?

jmb1099
11-20-2006, 05:41 PM
:rofl:
Another one? Isn't he out of them yet?

YardRat
11-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Good to see. Hopefully there will be more reason for props the rest of the season.

Michael82
11-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Good thread! :bf1:

X-Era
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM

To be honest, I havent been that stoked about a Bills win in a long long time. I noticed the positive vibe that the team felt. I hope this is a turning point and that our game day toughness just turned itself way up. I think we may just play very tough ball the rest of the way!

It could be the start of something special but it also could be just a good game, lets hope for the former.

Forward_Lateral
11-21-2006, 06:20 AM

Key word, TEAM. I love it.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2006, 07:45 AM
I have no false hopes that this was some kind of "coming out" game. This team lacks alot of talent and I'm not sure one off-season will fix this.

However, this team is coached way more soundly than I've seen in a long time. A long time. I do not miss MM and his secret injury list, the hoakey cheeseburger meals, and his inability to have a coherent conversation with the media. Jauron has been very refreshing as a coach and Marv, as always, is a straight shooter. Jauron's players will play for him and if you listen to Bears players there is alot of respect for him.

I think the Bills will finish at 7-9 which is what I have said form day one. The fact that they gave JP the season to develop and coached him along the way has been huge. This team will be better next year. Alot better.

mybills
11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
This team will be better next year. Alot better.
:up:
This is why I'm not getting pissed off THIS year.
And why I don't understand why so many people ARE. :coocoo:

RedEyE
11-21-2006, 07:52 AM
I too think that this coaching staff far exceeds the two previous staffs we've witnessed. Although, the verdict is still out on Fewell. This defense is far too inconsistant for me. It might just be the Tampa cover 2, but I can't for the life figure out how this defense goes from allowing a team like the Texans rack up drives and points so easily, but puts tightens the clamps on an offense like the Colts.

Too hot - cold for me. Our secondary should be one of the best. We have two overlooked Pro Bowlers in Schobel and Flether-Baker. But the play of the Bills DTs is horribly putrid.

Kenny
11-21-2006, 08:03 AM
I too think that this coaching staff far exceeds the two previous staffs we've witnessed. Although, the verdict is still out on Fewell. This defense is far too inconsistant for me. It might just be the Tampa cover 2, but I can't for the life figure out how this defense goes from allowing a team like the Texans rack up drives and points so easily, but puts tightens the clamps on an offense like the Colts.

Too hot - cold for me. Our secondary should be one of the best. We have two overlooked Pro Bowlers in Schobel and Flether-Baker. But the play of the Bills DTs is horribly putrid.

I know everyone says this, but It'll take some time to get the right players for this system. Take a look at how long it's taking Dungy to fix up the Colts D (and it still isnt very good). Our secondary is fine, but we just do not have a good enough pass rush yet. We need someone like a Warren Sapp for this D to be successful (take a look at the Bears defense w/ Tommie Harris).

madness
11-21-2006, 08:48 AM

It only gets better from here. For the first in his head coaching career, Jauron isn't at opposite ends with his GM. Not only that but Marv is completely on the same page when it comes to team philosophy. When people believe in each other, the sky is the limit. :up:

madness
11-21-2006, 08:58 AM

Every team that employed the cover 2 struggles the first few years. Every year though there is a gradual improvement and I expect to see the same with this defense.

justasportsfan
11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It was one game and it was great to see our players win together.

BTw on Fewell. He supposedly didn't go cover 2 a lot against the texans and that's where we saw Clements thrive. What's up doc? Can Clements play cover 2 or is he still learning?

RedEyE
11-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Clements was killing in man on man against the Texans. As soon as they dumped into a zone, it was a feeding frenzy.