PDA

View Full Version : Is David Carr A D-Bag or Good Guy?

DarbyTheDinosaur
11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
What is David Carr's general demeanor? All I know is, there was on play where he scrambled for a first down but got leveled by two dbacks...anyways, he stood up got in a Bill's face and gave the first down signal...he did it in such an arrogant and inciteful manner. He seemed like a real d*ckhead.

Best part of it was there was a hold on the play and it came right back.

DMBcrew36
11-20-2006, 02:34 PM
My buddy and I were watching the game and that stood out to us, too. We were hoping Carr would go for a run again and get his block knocked off.

zone
11-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Yea that was awesome, Simpson nailed him and he got right in his mug with that first down sign. Then had to walk it back! Classic.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 02:41 PM
:rofl:

Simpson should have made a first down signal in his face in the opposite direction.

Devin
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Carr i general ive heard is a great guy. Its just adrenaline.

Players do that all the time, he got hit after getting a first down. He may have just been trying to pump his team up.....who cares.

BillsNick
11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I agree with Devin. I heard he is a good guy, but everyone does that sometimes.

Pinkerton Security
11-20-2006, 03:17 PM
D-BAG! If he does that to the Bills, I don't care if he is Brett Favre, i'd think hes a &%#!head.

Well actually Favre would have to do something rediculous...

I distinctly remember Reggie Williams of the Jags talking trash, and me instantly hating him, then Takeo lighting him up and knocking off his helmet the next play and me being o-so-happy. Players who get in the face of Bills players, especially pretty boys like Carr, instantly get on my s-list.

OpIv37
11-20-2006, 03:19 PM
On that play, Schobel went up to get in his face for doing that but the ref and two of the Bills players pulled him off. Good thing too- I like the fact that he wasn't going to take that **** from Carr, but I didn't want to see a 15 yarder.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2006, 03:29 PM
D-BAG! If he does that to the Bills, I don't care if he is Brett Favre, i'd think hes a &%#!head.

Well actually Favre would have to do something rediculous...

Like maybe lay down for a record breaking sack? :dance:

OpIv37
11-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Carr i general ive heard is a great guy. Its just adrenaline.

Players do that all the time, he got hit after getting a first down. He may have just been trying to pump his team up.....who cares.

The only thing that was different about it was that he was RIGHT in Simpson's face. I understand players doing this thing to fire up their team or celebrate a great play, but he did it in a much more taunting manner than the way it's usually done.

Devin
11-20-2006, 03:45 PM
The only thing that was different about it was that he was RIGHT in Simpson's face. I understand players doing this thing to fire up their team or celebrate a great play, but he did it in a much more taunting manner than the way it's usually done.

Eh its football it happens, Bills players are no less guilty. Players on every team do it. Its an emotional game.

The guy isnt an ass-hole just because of it.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Do you mean ******* or douchebag?

He is definitly a douchebag but not a *******.

Cntrygal
11-20-2006, 07:57 PM
I was hoping Carr would draw a flag for taunting. :biggrin:

G. Host
11-21-2006, 12:39 PM
I was hoping Carr would draw a flag for taunting. :biggrin:

I thought he was going to draw one and it would have post foul resulting in team being pushed back even further; either it was not severe enough, it is a Tom Brady protect the QB rule or Simpson was talking trash too and Carr was responding.

camelcowboy
11-21-2006, 12:44 PM
David Carr has alot to celebrate with his career with the texans! That scramble last week and his rookie contract