PDA

View Full Version : Im so glad the OLine Excuse is now dead

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
After yesterdays game, I dont think you guys can EVER use the Bad Oline as an excuse anymore. Since they were awesome in giving JP time. If you are now claiming JP has improved and the debate is over, the Oline debate must be dead too.

Good thing our Oline proved itself vs the 27th ranked Defense. I was getting worried but I knew they'd pull through vs Houston.

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2006, 02:42 PM
After yesterdays game, I dont think you guys can EVER use the Bad Oline as an excuse anymore. Since they were awesome in giving JP time. If you are now claiming JP has improved and the debate is over, the Oline debate must be dead too.

Good thing our Oline proved itself vs the 27th ranked Defense. I was getting worried but I knew they'd pull through vs Houston.

You got it all wrong. Many of the supporters have thought Losman was the victim of a bad OL, if anything this PROVES their theory to be correct. When Losman had time, what happened? He tore it up. It still isn't over yet, by no means. We have some really good DL's to face in the next couple weeks.

Inetpub, its pretty obvious you don't support Losman. But what boggles my mind is, how you are still after the guy after a superb game. Why is that? Wouldn't you rather eat a little crow, and have a good QB versus being right, and having to start over again? If you ever change your mind about being anti Losman, and decide to root for your QB. I will happily welcome you aboard.

zone
11-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Plus, on the first TD throw he was falling back just about to get hit.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2006, 02:46 PM

This post is Inept... If the Oline plays bad next game why can't that be mentioned? Just like if the Oline does do well and JP struggles.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 02:46 PM

You are a moron - they showed up in one game against one of the NFL's weaker defenses - they are still very, VERY subpar.

BillsNick
11-20-2006, 02:48 PM
This thread is a fat turd.

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Is it just coincidence that whenever Losman is protected he tears it up...

the Chiefs game last year, the Jets and Vikes games this year, the Texans this week - all of those games our Oline has showed up, and Losman looked like a steal.

Address the OL, and we'll see what Losman is really capable of. Losman doesn't have the OL that the Chargers and Steelers and even the Giants have to protect their young QBs does he?

Philagape
11-20-2006, 02:51 PM

Wow your logic is consistently bad. If better protection helps him have a better game, like it did, then the excuse is valid. :insane:

ublinkwescore
11-20-2006, 02:57 PM
No, actually, that wouldn't make his POV valid.

Romes
11-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Inet...you are grasping at straws. Have a drink, relax, the Bills won, its gonna be ok.

kernowboy
11-20-2006, 03:08 PM

Basically it shows if a QB any QB is given time, he performs better. Whoever we have at QB, we MUST have a top OL in ahead of him

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Im just using the same theories you bafoons are using for JP's play. All of the sudden JP plays 1 game that he does well and he has vastly improved. If you are all saying the debate is over about JP after 1 game, then the Oline excuse can no longer be justified because they gave him ample time.
:dance:

Inetpub
11-20-2006, 03:23 PM
1 game is only 1 game. And at best, it was vs Houston. Its not like they are going to the playoffs. Say all you want but 1 game is only 1 game. JP did well today? he did ok. Is he still the answer? no.

Will the real JP please stand up?

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
You got it all wrong. Many of the supporters have thought Losman was the victim of a bad OL, if anything this PROVES their theory to be correct. When Losman had time, what happened? He tore it up. It still isn't over yet, by no means. We have some really good DL's to face in the next couple weeks.

Inetpub, its pretty obvious you don't support Losman. But what boggles my mind is, how you are still after the guy after a superb game. Why is that? Wouldn't you rather eat a little crow, and have a good QB versus being right, and having to start over again? If you ever change your mind about being anti Losman, and decide to root for your QB. I will happily welcome you aboard.
Don't feed the trolls. They'll be back. Right now they are in a meeting and pulling each others head from their ass.

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Im just using the same theories you bafoons are using for JP's play. All of the sudden JP plays 1 game that he does well and he has vastly improved. If you are all saying the debate is over about JP after 1 game, then the Oline excuse can no longer be justified because they gave him ample time.

What we are saying is that JP's play and OL's play are intertwined. Obviously, his protection will be a big factor in his play that day. If JP were to play crappy against Houston with the way our OL played yesterday, then ofcourse the excuse wouldn't be valid. The whole point is, the OL played well, and as a result, JP had a fantastic game. I'm failing to see what you are trying to point out, if in fact you are trying to point out anything at all.

jmb1099
11-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Worst logic ever

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2006, 03:29 PM
1 game is only 1 game. And at best, it was vs Houston. Its not like they are going to the playoffs. Say all you want but 1 game is only 1 game. JP did well today? he did ok. Is he still the answer? no.

Will the real JP please stand up?

So we are suppose to not celebrate a win against another NFL team? We are not suppose to be happy when JP has a HUGE day? We are not suppose to be happy when Lee Evans broke a franchise record? Nor should we be happy when we see some continuity in our OL? What is the point in being a fan, if you can never cheer on your team?

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 03:31 PM
How did Peyton do when he was harrased all game against the cowboys? JP is not even in Peytons league so expecting to struggle when the OL isn't holding up is no big surprise.

Trolls don't have logic.

BillsNick
11-20-2006, 03:33 PM

:laughing: Wow, dude. Wow.

X-Era
11-20-2006, 03:39 PM

Right, just like you cant EVER say JP doesnt have the talent, or cant win games for us anymore.

Get serious.

We all know better, if JP wins us games, great. If he stinks, you and others will *****. If the o-line plays great, great. If they stink, many including me will *****.

Its a team effort and a team game, we need all 53 to play, stop the obssession over JP, you guys are turning into Golems.

X-Era
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Don't feed the trolls. They'll be back. Right now they are in a meeting and pulling each others head from their ass.

After humping each others legs.

Romes
11-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Right, just like you cant EVER say JP doesnt have the talent, or cant win games for us anymore.

Get serious.

We all know better, if JP wins us games, great. If he stinks, you and others will *****. If the o-line plays great, great. If they stink, many including me will *****.

Its a team effort and a team game, we need all 53 to play, stop the obssession over JP, you guys are turning into Golems.

To be fair...it seems to me that most of the other "haters" will admit JP played well. They just want to see him do it again, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Inet is one of the few (maybe the only one) that is so hell bent on being right about JP that he is resorting to the ridiculous.

X-Era
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
To be fair...it seems to me that most of the other "haters" will admit JP played well. They just want to see him do it again, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Inet is one of the few (maybe the only one) that is so hell bent on being right about JP that he is resorting to the ridiculous.

Oh I agree, Pat actually did a great job of coming and saying that he thought he played well, Pats willing to admit that he had a good game.

And I also agree that we ALL want to see him continue onward and upward. I think my attack is more at those that just want to see him fail, thats just ridiculous. We dont even know the guy and hes the Bills QB right now.

eyedog
11-20-2006, 05:09 PM
LOL. There are some real beauties on this board.

So let me get this straight. The o-line played well and gave JP time to throw and he tears it up. You've fiqured out that correlation ?

WTF do you think we've been telling you morons for the last two years.

GFLuNEEDit
11-20-2006, 05:14 PM

As soon as Losman goes back to form the lickers will break out the Oline excuses.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
As soon as Losman goes back to form the lickers will break out the Oline excuses.
how sweet , the trolls are sniffing each others butt again. :snicker:

eyedog
11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
What you pea brain haters don't understand is, if the line blocks even adequately for the guy he will produce. He's proven that thus far. All you had to do was watch the Indy/Dallas game yesterday to prove that theory again. It's simple, if you can't protect the qb he is not going to play well. And that goes for all qb's.

BillsNick
11-20-2006, 05:33 PM

This post is a massive tool. MASSIVE.

Tatonka
11-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Plus, on the first TD throw he was falling back just about to get hit.
yeah.. that first td pass was phenominal.. it truely showed what kind of ability the kid has.. he was on his back foot and had a guy looking him in the face about to crush him.. he launched a perfect shot down the field that hit evans in full stride and enabled him to score.. if he was behind on it, it would have been picked or evans would have been caught.

that pass has to give any bills fan some serious hope about what this kid can do. honestly.. with the time that the elite qbs get, like manning, and hasslebeck (last season), i really believe jp could be as good as anyone.. he has the tools.

side note.. can anyone tell me the name of an elite qb that has a bad line? i mean it is impossible to be an elite qb without a line. it is simple football.. which is what kills me about people that are sure jp is awful already. good lines make qbs better. bad lines make any qb look worse.

justasportsfan
11-20-2006, 05:37 PM
yeah.. that first td pass was phenominal.. it truely showed what kind of ability the kid has.. he was on his back foot and had a guy looking him in the face about to crush him.. he launched a perfect shot down the field that hit evans in full stride and enabled him to score.. if he was behind on it, it would have been picked or evans would have been caught.

that pass has to give any bills fan some serious hope about what this kid can do. honestly.. with the time that the elite qbs get, like manning, and hasslebeck (last season), i really believe jp could be as good as anyone.. he has the tools.

side note.. can anyone tell me the name of an elite qb that has a bad line? i mean it is impossible to be an elite qb without a line. it is simple football.. which is what kills me about people that are sure jp is awful already. good lines make qbs better. bad lines make any qb look worse.

I haven't seen those who were giving him crap about the Evans TD pass that was underthrown against the packers giving him props for this one.

jmb1099
11-20-2006, 05:38 PM
how sweet , the trolls are sniffing each others butt again. :snicker:
Obligatory troll custom

Michael82
11-20-2006, 06:47 PM
WORST THREAD EVER!

Goobylal
11-20-2006, 08:24 PM
LOL! So the O-line actually looks like an average O-line against a weak defense, and they're suddenly absolved of sucking the past 9 games? Morons.

Mahdi
11-21-2006, 06:26 AM
I think I actually see what Inet is trying to say here. He is saying that since JP supporters are saying that he is improved now after a stellar performance, that the O-line must also be improved due to their stellar performance and that now we can never say that JP struggled because of a sub-par O-line, because they are now an "improved" O-line. However no one is saying how improved JP is, we all just see now that when everyone else plays well in front of him he also can play very well. Next week if the O-line struggles again as in weeks past JP will also struggle most likely. I see what Inet is saying but the thing he is failing to see is that its all about consistency. Can the O-line block well consistently? If yes then maybe we can see if JP will play well consistently with good blocking. Then we can truely evaluate improvement in both O-line and QB play.

BillsNick
11-21-2006, 07:34 AM
LOL! So the O-line actually looks like an average O-line against a weak defense, and they're suddenly absolved of sucking the past 9 games? Morons.

So......Where exactly did anyone say this?

Your post is ******.

HHURRICANE
11-21-2006, 07:51 AM

Which game was it that the line played well and JP didn't?