• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inetpub
    i'm a tool
    • Aug 2006

Im so glad the OLine Excuse is now dead

After yesterdays game, I dont think you guys can EVER use the Bad Oline as an excuse anymore. Since they were awesome in giving JP time. If you are now claiming JP has improved and the debate is over, the Oline debate must be dead too.

Good thing our Oline proved itself vs the 27th ranked Defense. I was getting worried but I knew they'd pull through vs Houston.
    That proves NOTHING about Losman
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Im so glad the OLine Excuse is now dead

Originally posted by Inetpub
    After yesterdays game, I dont think you guys can EVER use the Bad Oline as an excuse anymore. Since they were awesome in giving JP time. If you are now claiming JP has improved and the debate is over, the Oline debate must be dead too.

Good thing our Oline proved itself vs the 27th ranked Defense. I was getting worried but I knew they'd pull through vs Houston.
    You got it all wrong. Many of the supporters have thought Losman was the victim of a bad OL, if anything this PROVES their theory to be correct. When Losman had time, what happened? He tore it up. It still isn't over yet, by no means. We have some really good DL's to face in the next couple weeks.

Inetpub, its pretty obvious you don't support Losman. But what boggles my mind is, how you are still after the guy after a superb game. Why is that? Wouldn't you rather eat a little crow, and have a good QB versus being right, and having to start over again? If you ever change your mind about being anti Losman, and decide to root for your QB. I will happily welcome you aboard.

Comment

• zone
      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
      • Oct 2003

Plus, on the first TD throw he was falling back just about to get hit.
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

This post is Inept... If the Oline plays bad next game why can't that be mentioned? Just like if the Oline does do well and JP struggles.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

You are a moron - they showed up in one game against one of the NFL's weaker defenses - they are still very, VERY subpar.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• BillsNick
            • Jul 2003

This thread is a fat turd.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              • Sep 2002

Is it just coincidence that whenever Losman is protected he tears it up...

the Chiefs game last year, the Jets and Vikes games this year, the Texans this week - all of those games our Oline has showed up, and Losman looked like a steal.

Address the OL, and we'll see what Losman is really capable of. Losman doesn't have the OL that the Chargers and Steelers and even the Giants have to protect their young QBs does he?

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Wow your logic is consistently bad. If better protection helps him have a better game, like it did, then the excuse is valid.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  • Sep 2002

No, actually, that wouldn't make his POV valid.

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

Inet...you are grasping at straws. Have a drink, relax, the Bills won, its gonna be ok.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Basically it shows if a QB any QB is given time, he performs better. Whoever we have at QB, we MUST have a top OL in ahead of him

Comment

• Inetpub
                        i'm a tool
                        • Aug 2006

Im just using the same theories you bafoons are using for JP's play. All of the sudden JP plays 1 game that he does well and he has vastly improved. If you are all saying the debate is over about JP after 1 game, then the Oline excuse can no longer be justified because they gave him ample time.

Comment

• Inetpub
                          i'm a tool
                          • Aug 2006

1 game is only 1 game. And at best, it was vs Houston. Its not like they are going to the playoffs. Say all you want but 1 game is only 1 game. JP did well today? he did ok. Is he still the answer? no.

Will the real JP please stand up?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                            You got it all wrong. Many of the supporters have thought Losman was the victim of a bad OL, if anything this PROVES their theory to be correct. When Losman had time, what happened? He tore it up. It still isn't over yet, by no means. We have some really good DL's to face in the next couple weeks.

Inetpub, its pretty obvious you don't support Losman. But what boggles my mind is, how you are still after the guy after a superb game. Why is that? Wouldn't you rather eat a little crow, and have a good QB versus being right, and having to start over again? If you ever change your mind about being anti Losman, and decide to root for your QB. I will happily welcome you aboard.
                            Don't feed the trolls. They'll be back. Right now they are in a meeting and pulling each others head from their ass.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Im just using the same theories you bafoons are using for JP's play. All of the sudden JP plays 1 game that he does well and he has vastly improved. If you are all saying the debate is over about JP after 1 game, then the Oline excuse can no longer be justified because they gave him ample time.
                              What we are saying is that JP's play and OL's play are intertwined. Obviously, his protection will be a big factor in his play that day. If JP were to play crappy against Houston with the way our OL played yesterday, then ofcourse the excuse wouldn't be valid. The whole point is, the OL played well, and as a result, JP had a fantastic game. I'm failing to see what you are trying to point out, if in fact you are trying to point out anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X