11-20-2006, 03:58 PM
u know im sitting here think about our 4-6 record

how bout this as a train of thought

1 loss vs colts IMO best team in league
2 losses vs pats no matter what they still premier till they get knocked off
1 loss vs the 9-1 bears i dont think bears a GREAT team but a GREAT D

we are 4-2 vs the rest of the league!!

im pretty sure 75% of this league would go 0-4 in those games too

by no means am i delusional the bills are what they are 4-6 but .....

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
11-20-2006, 04:01 PM
That was my point in my we still have a shot thread. We played the hardest team and the easier part of our schedule is coming up and home games too boot.

ParanoidAndroid
11-20-2006, 04:08 PM
How are the Jags and Chargers the easier part of our schedule?

I'll be happy if we go 3-3 the rest of the way out and complete a season sweep of Miami.

Mudflap1
11-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Look, you're right. We've gone through the toughest part of the schedule it looks like. However, this team is still a 6-10 type team. We don't have the horses yet. But that's okay, we have some pieces, and if some things like the o-line playing better (like they did yesterday) and Losman starting take charge and make plays to help the team win happen, then this team might eke out another win or so (to get to 7-9). This is still okay, it's a rebuilding, young team. We still need quite a few pieces to fill the puzzle.

In my opinion they are right on track for the direction they would be going going into next year, in a good way. The positive spin is that the last three weeks they've haven't done half bad, have they? Two wins and a squeaker loss with the #1 team in the NFL. If they keep building on it, even if they lose a few more close games, things will be looking good going into next year, assuming Ralph takes the reigns off of Marv and let's him spend some bucks to bring in some key additions.

Jon