PDA

View Full Version : In the playoff hunt?

X-Era
11-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Yes its ridiculous, if you feel that way, please dont blast away. I certainly dont think it will happen, i most likely wont and everyone knows that.

But, Denver sits at 7 and 3. They still have to play SD, Cinnci, KC, and Seattle.

If they lose those 4, they finish no better than 9 and 7.

The rest of the teams in wildcard contention are within 1 game of the Bills, outside of Jax who is 5 and 4, pending this finish.

That gives us one more loss, with 4 of our next 5 at home. SD is the toughest game for us.

Its silly, but we arent out of it yet.

BAM
11-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I love the optimisim. REALLY doubt it but you're correct it's not over until it is over! :gobills:

Devin
11-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Yes on paper its possible.

No it wont happen. If we win even 2-3 more games this season has been a success. If we finish at .500 it will be a miracle.

Mitchy moo
11-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes its ridiculous, if you feel that way, please dont blast away. I certainly dont think it will happen, i most likely wont and everyone knows that.

But, Denver sits at 7 and 3. They still have to play SD, Cinnci, KC, and Seattle.

The rest of the teams in wildcard contention are within 1 game of the Bills, outside of Jax who is 5 and 4, pending this finish.

That gives us one more loss, with 4 of our next 5 at home. SD is the toughest game for us.

We have our chances at home, time to try to take advantage of it.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I dont hear no fat lady singin yet!

Scumbag College
11-20-2006, 10:24 PM
For the Bills to make the playoffs, they have to win out. So, I guess the playoffs started this week Vs. the Texans.

GFLuNEEDit
11-20-2006, 11:44 PM

In the playoff hunt ?

One word answer : NOPE

PECKERWOOD
11-20-2006, 11:47 PM
I don't think were in the hunt this year. New England has a very solid record, and I doubt they will lose the next 5-6 games for us to even consider winning the AFC East. Even if we were going to catch a wild card spot, it isn't likely at all. We would have to win out, and even at 10-6 we would most likely be left out.

GFLuNEEDit
11-21-2006, 12:35 AM
I just find it hard to believe that people are even talking about playoffs.

It was houston they beat !