• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

vs San Diego

Will be jp's first game against one of the top qb's from his draft class....Rivers.

I feel that if Jp can play well in this game and help the team win...he will make a statement along the lines that he's just as good as the those three. Right now the chargers may be the top team in the league. Huge game for this team.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: vs San Diego

I agree. Right now winning is not a priority .It's a bonus . It's getting the team to improve on both sides of the ball. Even if we lost to the texans I would've been happy with JP's performance.

We don't match up well against the best RB in the league.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

I think all the other remaining games in the Bills schedule are teams Buffalo could beat if enough things go our way. That doesn't mean I expect the Bills to go 5-1 the rest of the way. I can't say that about San Diego. While I like Lee Evans over any receiver San Diego has, overall I think San Dieago just has more weapons Phil Rivers can use, and he's got a good solid, and young offensive line to protect him. On defense, San Diego has a beast for a nose tackle, big strong ends, and nasty outside linebackers. They will be very hard to run against, and hard to pass block against.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

This game shouldn't be a factor in comparing Losman to Rivers. SD has a better team, all around.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

LT should set a damn record against us the way hes playing......and the way our D is playing for that matter.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Devin
            LT should set a damn record against us the way hes playing......and the way our D is playing for that matter.
            LT is going to destroy us. One of the best RB's to ever play the game.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

LT is a chump. We've got the best back in the NFL... at least that is what WIllis told me....

HAHAHAHAHAHA
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                LT is going to destroy us. One of the best RB's to ever play the game.
                Yeah and hes playing like a man possessed this season. I will be amazed if we keep him under 125 and 2 td's.

The only thing we have going for us is playing at home.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                  Yeah and hes playing like a man possessed this season. I will be amazed if we keep him under 125 and 2 td's.

The only thing we have going for us is playing at home.
                  pray for a blizzard and icy conditions- that will slow him down at least a little. Maybe 110 and 1 TD.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I think if we can keep Tomlinson under 400 yards rushing, we MIGHT have a chance.

Comment

I think we were similarily scared when we played the Colts. Players on fire can occasionally suffer a blip. If we don't blow up like we did against the Bears I can see us playing an ugly game and not being too far behind. The Chargers secondary isn't the best so a couple of bombs might all be that is needed. Our secondary need to be at the top of their game though.

Comment

Working...
                      X