If the game is blacked out this week, will it still be aired on directv?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • streetkings01
    • Jul 2006

If the game is blacked out this week, will it still be aired on directv?????

Since there are about 7,500 tickets left and the game will be possibly blacked out, does anyone know if sunday ticket subscribers will still get to see the game? I emailed directv 2 days ago and still have not received a response.
    You can call me streetkings
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: If the game is blacked out this week, will it still be aired on directv?????

the answer is YES.

It could be only blacked locally at Buffalo.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Re: If the game is blacked out this week, will it still be aired on directv?????

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
      Since there are about 7,500 tickets left and the game will be possibly blacked out, does anyone know if sunday ticket subscribers will still get to see the game? I emailed directv 2 days ago and still have not received a response.
      So heres how I think it works:

It depends on where your address is. If you gave an address that is within 75 miles of the stadium, blackout rule applies, you wont get it. If you gave an address outside of it, you will get it even if you currently have your dish inside the blackout zone.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

JP Era got it right- if you live far enough away that you need Sunday Ticket to see the game, the blackout won't affect you.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jp-era
          So heres how I think it works:

It depends on where your address is. If you gave an address that is within 75 miles of the stadium, blackout rule applies, you wont get it. If you gave an address outside of it, you will get it even if you currently have your dish inside the blackout zone.
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          JP Era got it right- if you live far enough away that you need Sunday Ticket to see the game, the blackout won't affect you.
          He did mention the sunday ticket. Anyway, thank you guys, both of you.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• streetkings01
            • Jul 2006

That sucks for the people that live in the area. I'm just happy for the Sunday Ticket since I was forced to watch Jets and Giants games. Thanks for the info guys
            You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
            X