PDA

View Full Version : Please beat the Jags

Bling
11-23-2006, 03:23 PM
If you do, we'll be one step closer to the playoffs baby!

gr8slayer
11-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh Dolphin fans.

Slim
11-23-2006, 03:26 PM
It was the Lions.

Bling
11-23-2006, 03:32 PM
It was the Lions.

This is the same fanbased calling JP the next coming of Christ after his performance against the Texans?

5-6 buddy with the tiebreaker lead over the Chiefs. Beat 3 potential playoff teams (Vikings, Chiefs, and Bears). Remaining schedule includs Jax, Buf(A), NYJ(H), NE(H), and Indy (last game of year). I only see 1 real threat which is the Jags. Otherwise, this team has a good chance of pulling an upset into the playoffs or at least be real close again. At least we won't be the laughing stock of the league anymore. I'll be glad with 8-8 or 9-7, but the playoffs aren't impossible just yet.

Slim
11-23-2006, 03:34 PM
This is the same fanbased calling JP the next coming of Christ after his performance against the Texans?

ya.. You lost to the Texans... And you guys have NE, @IND, and Jacksonville.. You can only lose one to have an outside shot at a wild card spot.

Bling
11-23-2006, 03:36 PM
ya.. You lost to the Texans... And you guys have NE, @IND, and Jacksonville.. You can only lose one to have an outside shot at a wild card spot.

and you got demolished by the Lions. Any given Sunday baby. Beating Indy and Jax shouldn't be hard. New England will be tough, but I like the way this team is going. When was the last time the Bills won 4 in a row? We'll see, bro. The Bills are there too, but there's no denying what Miami has done in the last 4 weeks. Joey has revived this team.

Slim
11-23-2006, 03:39 PM
and you got demolished by the Lions. Any given Sunday baby. Beating Indy and Jax shouldn't be hard. New England will be tough, but I like the way this team is going. When was the last time the Bills won 4 in a row? We'll see, bro. The Bills are there too, but there's no denying what Miami has done in the last 4 weeks. Joey has revived this team.

Im not saying the phins are a much improved team.. And i defentitley dont see the Bills grabbing the wild card.. But realistically both teams are a long shot.. And Indy will by tough.

evol4276
11-23-2006, 03:39 PM
lol this went out of control fast... common it was just optimism

The_Philster
11-23-2006, 03:42 PM
This is the same fanbased calling JP the next coming of Christ after his performance against the Texans?link? :rolleyes:

ublinkwescore
11-23-2006, 03:58 PM

Not if we sweep your @$$es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Obvious
11-23-2006, 04:12 PM
or at least be real close again.

Lowering your expectations since August?

YardRat
11-23-2006, 04:55 PM
link? :rolleyes:

Read just about any pro-JP post made after this past week's game.

You gotta give the 'phins credit...they're putting together another run.

Dr. Lecter
11-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Bling, Miami coming to Buffalo in December is never easy for the warm weather boys.

SquishDaFish
11-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Miami will not have it easy in DEC in Buffalo sorry Dreamer.

BillyT92679
11-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Bling, Miami coming to Buffalo in December is never easy for the warm weather boys.
Dolphins Bills December 17th looks to be a sequel to that great blizzard game of 2002!!!

Bling
11-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Dolphins Bills December 17th looks to be a sequel to that great blizzard game of 2002!!!

How quickly we forget that 20-3 victory in 2003...

Let's be real here. Of the three division opponents, Buffalo will always be easiest place to grab a win away. Since 2000, Miami is 2-1 at Buffalo in Dec. I'm not trying to be an ahole, but we're talking about a veteran Miami team against a young Bills team. Will Miami be too tired and cold? Will the Bills still be motivated at such a young age? One is on a roll, the other is trying to find an identity. Another plays in the cold, the other has a history of not doing well in the cold. This won't be easy for Miami, but it definitely isn't an easy one for Buffalo either. I hope you guys don't think you have an easy win.

Crisis
11-23-2006, 09:25 PM
We'll beat the Jags just to get your hopes up for the inevitable December fall in Miami. It'll make it that much sweeter when you sweep you *****es in the snow.

Bling
11-23-2006, 09:29 PM
We'll beat the Jags just to get your hopes up for the inevitable December fall in Miami. It'll make it that much sweeter when you sweep you *****es in the snow.

Yeah... might want to edit that. A little help, put: us (Bills) *****es.

BillyT92679
11-23-2006, 09:46 PM
How quickly we forget that 20-3 victory in 2003...

Let's be real here. Of the three division opponents, Buffalo will always be easiest place to grab a win away. Since 2000, Miami is 2-1 at Buffalo in Dec. I'm not trying to be an ahole, but we're talking about a veteran Miami team against a young Bills team. Will Miami be too tired and cold? Will the Bills still be motivated at such a young age? One is on a roll, the other is trying to find an identity. Another plays in the cold, the other has a history of not doing well in the cold. This won't be easy for Miami, but it definitely isn't an easy one for Buffalo either. I hope you guys don't think you have an easy win.
Yes, because your team this year is not nearly as good as that 2003 team was, even with ole Jay Fiedler.

Mitchy moo
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm not trying to be an ahole

Really? The point of this thread was meant to inspire us to help your team or our team?

Bling
11-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Yes, because your team this year is not nearly as good as that 2003 team was, even with ole Jay Fiedler.

I don't think one's better than the other (I believe 2003 was the year they went 10-6 and missed the playoffs, first time in history) - they're just different. I like this team much better.

Captain Obvious
11-23-2006, 09:58 PM
I don't think one's better than the other (I believe 2003 was the year they went 10-6 and missed the playoffs, first time in history) - they're just different. I like this team much better.

Like this phins team better than the 2003 edition even though this years edition has already lost as many games as the 2003 eddition?

PECKERWOOD
11-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Miami better do something soon, Taylor, Thomas & their defense isn't getting any younger! Sooner than later Thomas and Taylor are going to look like Hogan and Macho Man on the field, lol. Needless to say, its going to be funny watch all the old farts lose a step.

rockforlight
11-24-2006, 01:46 AM
if the bills beat the jags, chad johnson owes us.
because that would basically put the bengals in control of the afc wildcard's fate.

all they need is the jags to lose 1, beat denver and baltimore and they can lose to indy and they're in.

jamze132
11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
When it's all said and done, Harrington and Losman will have tee times together, before the playoffs start.

!Papacrunk!
11-24-2006, 07:18 AM
Miami better do something soon, Taylor, Thomas & their defense isn't getting any younger! Sooner than later Thomas and Taylor are going to look like Hogan and Macho Man on the field, lol. Needless to say, its going to be funny watch all the old farts lose a step.
Well at age 32 Jason Taylor hasn't slowed down yet:
41 tackles, 7 forced fumbles, 9 sacks, and 2 interceptions returned for touchdowns.
Zach Thomas is 33 and someone hasn't told him he's supposed to slow down either:
99 tackles, three sacks (2 of those were in yesterday's game,) and an INT.

In fact the last time I checked this "old man defense" has been doing pretty good lately. Who knows when the drop off will happen, but not so bad for the old timers so far.

Patrick76777
11-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Thing is, if we beat the Jags, we're in the same spot as Miami! 5-6, 2 games back and the Tie-breaker over Miami!

But the guys on this board are resigned to a 5 year rebuilding program.

The_Philster
11-24-2006, 07:47 AM
Thing is, if we beat the Jags, we're in the same spot as Miami! 5-6, 2 games back and the Tie-breaker over Miami!
what's this "if" talk? :huh:

Luisito23
11-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Who gives a F*** about the fish.......

GO BILLS!!!!!

Bling
11-24-2006, 08:32 AM

But the guys on this board are resigned to a 5 year rebuilding program.

I'm really curious as to where you guys would be if Holcomb was your QB. I know they'd at least have beat Detriot, possibly Indy. Maybe even NE too.

The_Philster
11-24-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm really curious as to where you guys would be if Holcomb was your QB. I know they'd at least have beat Detriot, possibly Indy. Maybe even NE too.
:roflmao: You didn't see Holcomb's play at the end of last year...or in preseason this year, obviously

Kerr
11-24-2006, 08:37 AM
at least blingy has something to cheer about. The heat can't win w/o their big ogor on the sideline.

Bling
11-24-2006, 08:42 AM
at least blingy has something to cheer about. The heat can't win w/o their big ogor on the sideline.

LOL. Regular season basketball is for playoff chokes like the Suns.

Kerr
11-24-2006, 08:43 AM
LOL. Regular season basketball is for playoff chokes like the Suns.
Yeah sure it is. This is the same team who was counted last year without stat and they made it deep into the playoffs. They'll get back again.

mybills
11-24-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm really curious as to where you guys would be if Holcomb was your QB.
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10009/IDGAC.JPG

SABURZFAN
11-24-2006, 09:06 AM
link? :rolleyes:

you could possibly go back a couple years,not only after the Texan game.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=45318

Nighthawk
11-24-2006, 09:16 AM

Let me clarify this for you...

The Dolphins have beaten nobody! Yes, they beat the Bears, but the others have been pushovers...wake up!

justasportsfan
11-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Well at age 32 Jason Taylor hasn't slowed down yet:
41 tackles, 7 forced fumbles, 9 sacks, and 2 interceptions returned for touchdowns.
Zach Thomas is 33 and someone hasn't told him he's supposed to slow down either:
99 tackles, three sacks (2 of those were in yesterday's game,) and an INT.

In fact the last time I checked this "old man defense" has been doing pretty good lately. Who knows when the drop off will happen, but not so bad for the old timers so far.
those 2 are just starting to get the new D and it's scary.

justasportsfan
11-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh and yeah, neither the bills nor the fins are gonna sniff the playoffs.

!Papacrunk!
11-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Oh and yeah, neither the bills nor the fins are gonna sniff the playoffs.

unfortunately that's probably true. there's just too many good teams in the AFC.

Bling
11-27-2006, 08:11 PM

Chaching!

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 11:15 PM
c'mon Bling.let's see it one more time.let's see you beg like a *****. :snicker: