• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Jauron think McGahee should play but he doesnt want too

McGahee expressed surprise when informed of Jauron's guarded optimism.
    "When did he tell you that?" McGahee asked. "Today?"
    Asked if it was a fair assessment, McGahee said: "I guess. To tell you the truth, I don't even know. I would like to [play]."
    McGahee said he's still experiencing minor soreness. He added he felt fine after taking a few hits in practice while carrying the ball and in blocking situations.

Bills coach Dick Jauron was "guardedly optimistic" Willis McGahee will play against Jacksonville this weekend after the running back took part in his first practice in full pads

I got a fealing Jauron is trying to figure out more of who McGahee is and if he wants him on the team for the future. McGahee please just leave Buffalo, go to Miami for all I care. Real football players want to play football even if they have a broken neck, if McGahee is a big enough baby not to even to get 10 carries then he shouldn't even be in the NFL. I understand he has one broken rib and two cracked ribs but if he couldnt take a hit to the ribs we wouldnt even be talking about this.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Jauron think McGahee should play but he doesnt want too

He is saving himself for his next team that wants to pay his dumb butt Millions more than we do.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

*cough, cough* Travis Henry played with broken ribs and tons of other injuries. **** McGahee!

We got A-Train!

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

I think you guys have this backwards. McGahee expects to play but Jauron isnt sure yet. that's the impression I got after reading that article.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

If he says he would like to play, that means he must not really want to. Hmmmmm...... sounds logical to me.

Does Skooby have two accounts?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

I'm sure Willis will play if his body is up to it.

Comment

• jamze132
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212

I got a fealing Jauron is trying to figure out more of who McGahee is and if he wants him on the team for the future. McGahee please just leave Buffalo, go to Miami for all I care. Real football players want to play football even if they have a broken neck, if McGahee is a big enough baby not to even to get 10 carries then he shouldn't even be in the NFL. I understand he has one broken rib and two cracked ribs but if he couldnt take a hit to the ribs we wouldnt even be talking about this.
              How did you come up with that theory? I really don't think Jauron is "trying to figure out more of who McGahee is".

To me it sounded like McGahee wants to play, but Jauron is being cautious so McGahee isn't hurt again.

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

I don't understand.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
                  I think you guys have this backwards.
                  I know they do.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Luisito23
                    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                    • Apr 2003

Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
                    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

What is your problem, Lou? Did I disagree with you in a thread somewhere?
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Luisito23
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                        What is your problem, Lou? Did I disagree with you in a thread somewhere?

I didn't like something you said before (couple of weeks ago), but whateva, it's all over now...Cool?.......

GO BILLS!!!!!
                        ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Luisito23
                          • Apr 2003

Oh, and the blah blah wasen't for you, it was for this idiotic thread....

GO BILLS!!!!!
                          ***Marv Levy.***

***Thurman Thomas.***

***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

I dont think McGahee should play anyway. No matter who we have back there they most likey wont be able to run the ball against this D, so we might as well not risk injury. The passing game is going to have to win this one for us. Its on JP.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
                              I didn't like something you said before (couple of weeks ago), but whateva, it's all over now...Cool?.......
                              only if you take that groan back.

Comment

Working...
                              X