X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Run defense braces for another dynamic duo

There's something about facing running back tandems that brings out the worst in the Buffalo Bills' run defense. New England's Corey Dillon and Laurence Maroney combined for 159 of the Patriots' 183 yards in the opener. Chicago's Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson rolled up 157 yards. Indianapolis' Joseph Addai and Dominic Rhodes totaled 150 yards. Houston's Samkon Gado and Wali Lundy had 130 yards to spearhead a 188-yard attack. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Run defense braces for another dynamic duo

We have a run D.???...............

GO BILLS!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
      We have a run D.???...............

GO BILLS!!!!!
      Some days. Other days they appear to sacrafice run defense to increase pass defense.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

Yep, this is the same Jaguar team to roll up 170+ yds at Indy week 3, so I will give them 144 yds.

P.S. the jags lost 21-14. Just because you run don't mean you win, this is not your fathers NFL!

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Chances are they are going to run, run, run. If we put 8 guys in the box with 4 LBs, we should be able to contain their run game. Nate and Terrence are playing pretty good now and shouldn't have much of a problem playing man most of the game. I would like to see Ellison on the field with Fletch, Crow, and TKO. This would create turnover ops, since our LBs are actually pretty good in coverage. but even though there are 8 guys in the box, we need to play a lot of man to quell their little screen passes as well as Garrard's running ass.

Solid defense will win this game.

Comment

Working...
          X