PDA

View Full Version : Bills will beat Jags!

HHURRICANE
11-24-2006, 09:05 PM
This has been a game that I thought we would win before the season started. I think the Jags are one of the most overrated teams in the NFL. The Jags have had 2 impressive wins. One against the Jets and the other against the Giants. Both at home. They have been terrible on the road only winning once in 4 games.

The Jags have a strong D but their special teams are horrible. We have to win the field position battle.

They can run but their passing game has holes in it. Let them run all day. Time of possession is the other key battle.

We can win a low scoring game.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-24-2006, 09:29 PM
I think Buffalo could pull out a victory against the Jags.. Im not for or against JP, just would like to see him have 2 good games in a row..

YardRat
11-24-2006, 10:07 PM
:gobills:

gr8slayer
11-25-2006, 12:47 AM
I want to see the coaches continue to allow Losman to show what he's got.

None of this 10 passes a game bull****. If he can do it against the Jags, the number four (?) Defense in the league he will gain alot of people's respect.

ParanoidAndroid
11-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Buffalo should be putting 8 in the box all day against Jax. Garrard is not much of a passing threat. If we don't stop the run this week, we will not win. Jax has a solid defense and they are a very disciplined team overall. The offense is going to have to sustain a few drives rather than relying on the big play and put 6 on the board instead of 3.

mybills
11-25-2006, 06:29 AM
I want to see the coaches continue to allow Losman to show what he's got.

None of this 10 passes a game bull****. If he can do it against the Jags, the number four (?) Defense in the league he will gain alot of people's respect.

Depending on the team you're playing, sometimes it's neccessary to run more than throw. That was the reason for JP's few throws in that one game. However, I think this should be a passing game for the Bills, too. Although, some people think we should run more. :idunno:

don137
11-25-2006, 06:39 AM
Any team that loses to Houston twice is definitely beatable...They are hurt on defense and there offense is nothing special. While they are a decent team they are by any stretch a great team.

jamze132
11-25-2006, 07:33 AM
I got a feeling that Buffalo is starting to get some confidence wich will build some momentum. I think we will beat the Jags tomorrow.

HHURRICANE
11-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I think Buffalo could pull out a victory against the Jags.. Im not for or against JP, just would like to see him have 2 good games in a row..

This is a ball control game. I really doubt that Losman has alot of throws. I think this game will be won with special teams, field position, and time of possession.

Luisito23
11-25-2006, 01:44 PM
If he can do it against the Jags, the number four (?) Defense in the league he will gain alot of people's respect.

Mine included....

GO BILLS!!!!!

BAM
11-25-2006, 02:06 PM
I remember the last game when they came into the Ralph. That was disappointing day up there. :(

We got this one though! Bring it JAX! WOOO :gobills:

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I remember the last game when they came into the Ralph. That was disappointing day up there. :(

We got this one though! Bring it JAX! WOOO :gobills:
Every game Bledsoe played in was a diappointing day.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2006, 03:29 PM
This is a ball control game. I really doubt that Losman has alot of throws. I think this game will be won with special teams, field position, and time of possession.

Uhhh, who's the man?!! I am!!!

I totally called it!!! I'll take the praise and accolades starting now!!!

Devin
11-26-2006, 03:32 PM
modest to.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2006, 03:38 PM
modest to.

Dude, look when I posted the original thread. Not like I got caught up in the moment!! And yes, not modest, especially in a bar full of Jag fans today!!!