PDA

View Full Version : they are even disin' our unis!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-24-2006, 09:41 PM
ITs time for the throwbacks!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0611/gallery.uglyuniforms/content.7.html

YardRat
11-24-2006, 10:00 PM
I like the throwbacks better, myself.

At least the Sabres new uni's weren't included also :D

im4bflo
11-24-2006, 10:13 PM
If you can't beat the ORIGINAL, then let's wear the ORIGINALS!
And that goes for the BILLS and SABRES!
To change a traditional logo, for something not as good, just to make money sucks! If you're improving a logo, that's fine, but I haven't seen anything better than our originals. And I'll always buy them, before the new crap that's out!

Mr. Cynical
11-24-2006, 10:24 PM
"So many tacky trends, so little time."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ditch the TD era mutations and get back to the Tbacks.

OpIv37
11-24-2006, 10:50 PM
I definitely prefer the throwbacks and our uniforms could be improved. Hell, I was always partial to the Kelly-era uniforms and the ones from slightly before that with the dual stripe on the sleeve.

That being said, it's football, not a fashion show. As long as the unis aren't a complete travesty (like the Bengals' Div I-AA tiger unis, for example), who cares what they say about it?

While I like the standing Buffalo for tradition, I still think Stripey is one of the better logos in the NFL- it looks up-to-date (unlike, say, the Browns or the Lions) without trying to look ultra-modern (like the Titans or the Ravens).

Luisito23
11-25-2006, 06:17 AM
When we win I hardly even notice our uniforms....but yes, the throwbacks are much hotter...come on Marv let's go old school again.....:respect:...

GO BILLS!!!!!

jamze132
11-25-2006, 07:35 AM
We need to bring back the white helmet with stripey.

RedEyE
11-25-2006, 08:41 AM
The reds don't even match. I hate the Bills current unis. Go throwback all the way.

BillsNick
11-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Throwbacks are the best, BUT, I think the home "all Blue" is dope. I don't get why they are so ugly to everyone.

SABURZFAN
11-25-2006, 09:40 AM
We need to bring back the white helmet with stripey.

that's right.joe ferguson is gone so the colored-blind excuse is out the window.

Meathead
11-25-2006, 11:04 AM
i say its time to redesign the logo. something with a slug in it

Nighthawk
11-25-2006, 12:32 PM
i say its time to redesign the logo. something with a slug in it

Hey, the Sabres are winning in that "slug"...I have no problem with it. Now, the Sabres record in the "old unis" isn't so hot...I'll take the "slug" and winning over the "old logo" and losing anyday!

RockStar36
11-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I think the point of the article was to rip on the whole uniform, not the logo. There is nothing wrong with the current Bills logo nor has there been since it was introduced.

im4bflo
11-25-2006, 04:50 PM
The reds don't even match. I hate the Bills current unis. Go throwback all the way.
And the two shades of blue, is not needed, just pick one please, and we really don't need the gray trim either. Every one of those colors, boosts the price up on jerseys, but then again, it's all about the money.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-25-2006, 05:20 PM
Where is the washington Wizards alternate home jerseys, they should be #1..

Nighthawk
11-25-2006, 06:33 PM
The Bills away unis are horrific...why they haven't been changed yet is beyond me! I can live with the home unis, but I wouldn't mind seeing the uniform done in a more subtle design. The current uniform screams at you...I'd like the new uniform to be updated, but with a throwback theme to it.

BAM
11-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Love the logo. Don't like the UNI's.

They could be much worse though. Like teal and orange. :ill: