• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

So for the first time since 1989...

The Bills/Miami game will not be sold out. You think the fans are finally fed up with crap they put out on the field at the Ralph??? I, for one, am glad this is happenning. It's pathetic the Bills sold out so many home games and the Bills **** the bed in every one of them. Let this be a message to Ralph that Bills fans are fed up, and we'll take our business elsewhere (Sabres) if they don't put a competitive team on that field.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: So for the first time since 1989...

I will be filling one seat

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

1...it's way too early to say that game won't be sold out
      2...taking our business elsewhere will send a message all right...to whatever owner takes over after Ralph passes away...that's it ok to move the team
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• raphael120
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
        2...taking our business elsewhere will send a message all right...to whatever owner takes over after Ralph passes away...that's it ok to move the team

oh so the fans have just those 2 choices? either go to the games, watch a perrennial losing team, or be threatened by the team leaving? I think Bills fans deserve better, but that's just me.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

perennial losing team Exxagerate much?
          The way you talk, the Bills aren't even trying to win...kind of a ridiculous assertion, if you ask me
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

When tickets prices rise above the lowest in the NFL, much less to average ticket price levels, THEN you'll deserve better than what you've been getting. Even at the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, more than a few tix are bought by out of town fans, or tix to games are sold to out of town fans at a premium.

Sorry, you've been getting MORE than you deserve. Sorry, but it's the truth. But feel free to "send a message" to Ralph, and watch him "send a message" to you when he moves the team or sells it to the highest bidder who THEN moves the team.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Maybe he didn't see the schedule.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                When tickets prices rise above the lowest in the NFL, much less to average ticket price levels, THEN you'll deserve better than what you've been getting. Even at the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, more than a few tix are bought by out of town fans, or tix to games are sold to out of town fans at a premium.

Sorry, you've been getting MORE than you deserve. Sorry, but it's the truth. But feel free to "send a message" to Ralph, and watch him "send a message" to you when he moves the team or sells it to the highest bidder who THEN moves the team.
                uhh...regarding ticket prices...they're as low as they are because of the WNY economy...if someone wanted to get real technical and took the ticket price and figured out the buying power of the money spent, odds are, the cost of Bills tickets are on par with the rest of the league.

Comment

• raphael120
                  • Oct 2005

im just saying...everyone complains about how the team sucks, but still goes to the games, that was TD's big thing. the team sucks, so what does he do? signs the big name players to bring fans to the games, but are they competative? no. he didnt care what was going on because he could continue to pull all kinds of stunts to fills those seats, and as long as those seats are full, they didn't care, they were making money whether the team lost or won. just because i'm a bills fan doesnt mean i have to support the HO, i know things have changed around a bit, but whether or not this team is good has still to pan out, and im sorry, but until i see anything different from this team, which you have to admit, you haven't, (and yeh blah blah give it time bullcrap, you know theres plenty of teams that have new HO and theyre doin much better than the bills), and you got you people groanin at me when there are plenty of fans out there that aren't going to drive that extra however long from out of town to watch the bills. and you guys can't critizise me, it's the fans that live right in buffalo that arent going to the games either, so you think those fans are WRONG in not going to the games? those fans should feel THREATENED if they don't go? what kind of a world do we live in where you have to feel PRESSURED to go to a damn game in fear of the team moving??? thats REDICULOUS, your line of thinking. i will go to a game not because im fearful for them leaving, but i'll go to a game when I want to, when I feel it's worth MY time and MY money. and right now, its NOT. and 7, some-odd thousand people who usually go to the games agree with me. answer me WHY there are so many tickets available???

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

answer me WHY there are so many tickets available???
                    because unfortunately, you're not the only one quitting on the team

as far as groaning at you, I'd groan at anyone accusing the team of not trying

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

did i ever say they weren't trying? i told you, ill wait til the end of the season to make those assessments, but until i see anything different... im not giving up on the team, theyre still my team, and im still a fan! but im just glad that they are seeing a change in the fans to attend the games. you think those 7,000 people who aren't going to the game just happened to change their minds, theyre not fans? no, theyre fans, and they're pissed off fans, theyre bored fans, theyre frustrated fans. is that WRONG? no. is it the fans FAULT? no.

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

you know, ANYONE who has gone through the past 7 disgusting seasons as a Bills fan, is a true fan. and i'm one of those, i've been a Bills fan all my life, so don't you tell me I'm giving up on them. until THEY give up putting a winning product on the field, I'll be a Bills fan. But things HAVE to turn around sometime, and something HAS to give. The Bills, and the Texans, only two teams without a playoff appearance in the past 7 years. The TEXANS. Nuff said.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

OpIv has some competition!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• raphael120
                            • Oct 2005

hahahaha...hey, I like OpIv. I dont know if its Washington, DC that makes us so bitter, but damn.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I'm just not crazy about paying good money for tickets and having the refs show up and decide the game. It happens way more than it should and the NFL will not take any responsibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X