X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Forked Thread: So for the first time since 1989...Precarious position for fans

Forked from: So for the first time since 1989...

Originally posted by The_Philster
    2...taking our business elsewhere will send a message all right...to whatever owner takes over after Ralph passes away...that's it ok to move the team
    Of all the frustrating things for Bills fans about the team, this is probably the most frustrating. They have us by the nutsack and there's nothing we can do about it.

Our team has sucked for the better part of a decade, but if we attempt to hit them where it hurts (the bottom line) by not spending money on the team, then they can threaten to move the team (or actually move it).

Essentially, if fans like us stop spending money on the team, we risk losing the team altogether . It's a hell of a thing to do to loyal fans who have kept this team going through so many hard times.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Re: Forked Thread: So for the first time since 1989...Precarious position for fans

Amen, brother.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: So for the first time since 1989...Precarious position for fans

like it or not, that's a good possibility. As long as Ralph is alive, we're safe...but after that, the future of the Buffalo Bills is tenuous at best
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I went to my first game around 1979. Then we had the Talking Proud era. Then it got kinda bad after that Participated in the 2 man wave drill more than I care to admit. Then, the late 80's and Mr Kelly and co. brought us a show like we never saw before in Buff town. Into the 90's I sat wherever I could just to be there. My god it was special. I get teary eyed just thinking back sometimes.

My point is, Im gone now, living in FL. I cannot go to the games and I wish to god I could. If I was still in NY I sould be in my seat 8 times a year win, lose or draw. I always considered the Bills more than a product. Kinda like family. Carrying on conversations from a distance at the player entrance etc. Those were good times even when we stunk.

Go see them if you can. Someday you may end up like me, 1500 miles away wishing you could be in your seat.

Sappy post complete
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
        X