PDA

View Full Version : Marv on TV

YardRat
11-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Paraphrasing....

"Don't expect to see the same type of game tomorrow, with 40 pass plays being called. That's not the formula for winning football games."

OpIv37
11-25-2006, 11:32 PM
oh good- so we're going to try to run A-Train against Jax's monster DT's with our pathetic OL?

That sounds like a winning strategy :rolleyes:

YardRat
11-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Chris Brown (paraphrasing, again)...

Last week the lightbulb turned on. JP Losman turned the corner and finally gave Bill's fans evidence that he just might be the QB of the future.

YardRat
11-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Keys to victory per Marv....

Turnovers.
Stop the run.
Max protect.

mybills
11-26-2006, 07:08 AM
oh good- so we're going to try to run A-Train against Jax's monster DT's with our pathetic OL?

That sounds like a winning strategy :rolleyes:
Ditto. :sadwalk:

mybills
11-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Keys to victory per Marv....

Turnovers. Possible.
Stop the run. Yeah, right.
Max protect. JP or the ball? They never do both. :ill:

I'm gonna be sick.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2006, 07:25 AM
Turnovers. Possible.
Stop the run. Yeah, right.
Max protect. JP or the ball? They never do both. :ill:

I'm gonna be sick.

Stop the run?! Something we haven't done all year and we are going to do it aginst the Jags?!

Special teams, field position and letting the Jags not have alot of turns with the ball. That's why I said JP won't be throwing the ball alot today! Unless of course we are down by 21 early!!

mybills
11-26-2006, 07:34 AM
He needs to throw it more. If they stopped Tiki that well, they'll back up A-Train 5 yards every time.

BlackMetalNinja
11-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Between Fred Taylor and Jones-Drew, we're going to have a hell of a long day if we think we can stop the run. Our DTs get plowed on a weekly basis, forget about it when we have to face two running threats. Don't forget that Garrard can move back there as well...