PDA

View Full Version : Okay JP...

Crisis
11-26-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm finally starting to like you. Please don't **** it up.

Devin
11-26-2006, 03:04 PM
lol I hear you.

Hes playing significantly better. While I want to see more I will happily give credit where credit is due.

The next two weeks are critical kid, keep it up.

patmoran2006
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
2 straight games you can credit Losman for getting this team a chance to win.

That's what a good QB does, make plays when the game is on the line. I'd be a liar if I said he wasnt started to grow on me. This is what being a QB is all about.

feelthepain
11-26-2006, 03:11 PM
lol I hear you.

Hes playing significantly better. While I want to see more I will happily give credit where credit is due.

The next two weeks are critical kid, keep it up.

163 yards and an INT is significantly better????....OK.

X-Era
11-26-2006, 03:12 PM

That's what a good QB does, make plays when the game is on the line. I'd be a liar if I said he wasnt started to grow on me. This is what being a QB is all about.

Well said.

Crisis
11-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Obviously you didn't watch the game.

And his INT actually led to a TD for us, so if I'll take it.

Devin
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM

You clearly didnt watch the game.

By clearly better im not pointing to the stats im pointing to his head being in the game. While I understand you will likely find a way to take the team down a notch anyway you can, for 2 straight weeks the kid has led the Bills to wins in the final minutes.

Im not saying hes the 2nd coming of Kelly, im saying hes playing better.

All I care about is winning, if JP throws for 50 yards or 400 yards as long as it results in a win I dont care statboy.

We will see you girls in Orchard Park soon enough.

BillsNick
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM

:stfu:

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM

you should've never given up on him so soon.

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 03:19 PM
163 yards and an INT is significantly better????....OK.ret@rded post as usual.

Yasgur's Farm
11-26-2006, 03:19 PM

That's what a good QB does, make plays when the game is on the line. I'd be a liar if I said he wasnt started to grow on me. This is what being a QB is all about.Actually he's done it 4 weeks in a row...

4th quarter TD to Lee Evans to beat Packers
4th quarter drive for FG range against Indy... Lindell missed
4th quarter TD to Price to beat Texans
4th quarter drive for FG range against Jags

don137
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
He is maturing as a QB. He's doing it slowly but it is improvement...

Devin
11-26-2006, 03:22 PM
He is maturing as a QB. He's doing it slowly but it is improvement...

And thats all I want to see from any young player.

Next week against SD he will have his hands full again, hopefully he continues to play this way.

feelthepain
11-26-2006, 03:30 PM
You clearly didnt watch the game.

By clearly better im not pointing to the stats im pointing to his head being in the game. While I understand you will likely find a way to take the team down a notch anyway you can, for 2 straight weeks the kid has led the Bills to wins in the final minutes.

Im not saying hes the 2nd coming of Kelly, im saying hes playing better.

All I care about is winning, if JP throws for 50 yards or 400 yards as long as it results in a win I dont care statboy.

While you'll try to build your team up any way you can, for four qtrs, your team could hardly produce 200 yards of O..... at home. While the team you played, put up well over 200 yards in rushing alone, Gerard had better numbers then JP and there were at least two holds on the Parrish run back TD that weren't called and you are saying I'm looking to bring your team down ??? Whatever. I did watch the game, because there wasn't a Dolphins game on today. JP once again fails to surpass 200 yards passing for a game. Seems as though the only time he can is if he has multiple 80 yard TD's. You were outrushed as a team by more then a 100 yards. Be happy you won, but honestly what did the Bills do that you can look at to build on?? Return punts??? Good for you, your special teams are playing well. But the two most improtant parts of your game are very weak.

BillsNick
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
While you'll try to build your team up any way you can, for four qtrs, your team could hardly produce 200 yards of O..... at home. While the team you played, put up well over 200 yards in rushing alone, Gerard had better numbers then JP and there were at least two holds on the Parrish run back TD that weren't called and you are saying I'm looking to bring your team down ??? Whatever. I did watch the game, because there wasn't a Dolphins game on today. JP once again fails to surpass 200 yards passing for a game. Seems as though the only time he can is if he has multiple 80 yard TD's. You were outrushed as a team by more then a 100 yards. Be happy you won, but honestly what did the Bills do that you can look at to build on?? Return punts??? Good for you, your special teams are playing well. But the two most improtant parts of your game are very weak.

Your post, and all of your posts for that matter, are the biggest A-holes on the board. I wish your posts would leave here and never come back.

feelthepain
11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Your post, and all of your posts for that matter, are the biggest A-holes on the board. I wish your posts would leave here and never come back.

Post Edited.

honey
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM

Actually, it was 169 yards. If it had been 163, I would have won Skooby's pool. :sadwalk:

Tatonka
11-26-2006, 03:44 PM

you clearly didnt watch the game... so i would expect and uniformed assinine post like that.. they are pretty typical from you.

good work!

:up:

Devin
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM
While you'll try to build your team up any way you can, for four qtrs, your team could hardly produce 200 yards of O..... at home. While the team you played, put up well over 200 yards in rushing alone,

Gerrard also lost.

Once again statboy, what does it matter? Last time I looked at the score we won?

It is no secret our run D sucks, it has for years. Are you attempting to tell us anything we dont already know?

there were at least two holds on the Parrish run back TD that weren't called and you are saying I'm looking to bring your team down ??? Whatever. I did watch the game, because there wasn't a Dolphins game on today. JP once again fails to surpass 200 yards passing for a game.

:rofl: now its the ref's blown calls huh.

21/28 for 169 against the 4th ranked D aint bad. Whether youre JP or Carson Palmer.

As I said before whether he has 50 yards or 400 if we win I dont care. I am not sure what your fixation on stats is, but either way Ill take the win.

Seems as though the only time he can is if he has multiple 80 yard TD's. You were outrushed as a team by more then a 100 yards. Be happy you won, but honestly what did the Bills do that you can look at to build on?? Return punts??? Good for you, your special teams are playing well. But the two most improtant parts of your game are very weak.

JP led the team with seconds left into position for a winning FG. Now I know you as a fin fan are morally obligated to speak the way you do, perhaps you just don't follow the game apart Dilfins games. And as I said before I dont clame JP to be the second coming of Kelly or anything, but the past two weeks JP has been responsible for guiding the Bills to wins in the last seconds of the game. The game was put on his shoulders and he delivered.

Yes the defense has played poorly....so? Its not exactly a secret.

And against probably the best DT tandem in football not 1 sack was allowed today and willis had 2 td's on the ground.

I'll take it.

Tatonka
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM

they best part is.. the fish are no better! :rofl:

feelthepain
11-26-2006, 03:50 PM
you clearly didnt watch the game... so i would expect and uniformed assinine post like that.. they are pretty typical from you.

good work!

:up:

You need a hanky too???

jmb1099
11-26-2006, 03:53 PM
You need a hanky too???
We won, show some class and stop trying to piss in our pool. We beat you once at your house this year, we'll beat you in ours in a few weeks. After that you'll be gone for another 3 to four months and the zone will be a better place.

feelthepain
11-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Gerrard also lost.

Once again statboy, what does it matter? Last time I looked at the score we won?

It is no secret our run D sucks, it has for years. Are you attempting to tell us anything we dont already know?

:rofl: now its the ref's blown calls huh.

21/28 for 169 against the 4th ranked D aint bad. Whether youre JP or Carson Palmer.

As I said before whether he has 50 yards or 400 if we win I dont care. I am not sure what your fixation on stats is, but either way Ill take the win.

JP led the team with seconds left into position for a winning FG. Now I know you as a fin fan are morally obligated to speak the way you do, perhaps you just don't follow the game apart Dilfins games. And as I said before I dont clame JP to be the second coming of Kelly or anything, but the past two weeks JP has been responsible for guiding the Bills to wins in the last seconds of the game. The game was put on his shoulders and he delivered.

Yes the defense has played poorly....so? Its not exactly a secret.

And against probably the best DT tandem in football not 1 sack was allowed today and willis had 2 td's on the ground.

I'll take it.

OK, the Bills are much better, I guess If you can Lie to yourself, why should I take that away from you?!?!?!?!?

Tatonka
11-26-2006, 03:58 PM
You need a hanky too???

no.. i am fine.. i find it amusing that your life is so pathetic and small, that a fan of a ****box team comes to another teams board so often to basically say "nah nah nah nah nah nah.. your team sucks like mine does!"...

it is sad.. but funny! :up:

troll on little man.

Tatonka
11-26-2006, 04:00 PM
OK, the Bills are much better, I guess If you can Lie to yourself, why should I take that away from you?!?!?!?!?

by the way.. how did buffalo do in miami? and who was the qb for that game? was it losman? what were his stats in that game? i guess they didnt matter then either.

:oops:

Devin
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM

Ill try one more time only slower.

I never said the Bills were all of a sudden a playoff team.

All I said was JP is playing much better football. No I didnt mean he threw for 500 yards and 6 TD's which is apparently how you measure a QB.

He is playing with his head in the game the past two weeks, hes shown a lot of poise. Thats it thats all I meant.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill, you truly go out of your way to start trouble.

honey
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Ill try one more time only slower.

I never said the Bills were all of a sudden a playoff team.

All I said was JP is playing much better football. No I didnt mean he threw for 500 yards and 6 TD's which is apparently how you measure a QB.

He is playing with his head in the game the past two weeks, hes shown a lot of poise. Thats it thats all I meant.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill, you truly go out of your way to start trouble.

I agree that he's shown great improvement. Perhaps he'll be really great next year and we won't be "rebuilding" again. :smile:

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM

What a doucebag post. Add in the 43 yard PI call, and it's 24-29 for 206 yards, and an INT, that the Bills got back right away.

BTW, I hope this post gets hit by a bus.

Kerr
11-26-2006, 04:08 PM

He has every right to post here as much as you do.

don137
11-26-2006, 04:12 PM

That is fine if you are all about stats...There are a lot of intangibles that go into a football game that do not show up in the stat sheet. But being a fin fan that knows little about the game we wouldn't expect you to know something about that.

honey
11-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Gerrard only put up 132 yards passing today. :D

don137
11-26-2006, 04:17 PM
He has every right to post here as much as you do.

Yes he has the right but it sure would be nice if he posted something with value that actually showed he knew a little about football...I could have my 3 and 7 year old make more knowledgeable posts...

Mad Bomber
11-26-2006, 04:17 PM
A WIN is significantly better. Especially when that WIN comes as a result of a last minute drive.

Take your stats and stick them up your ass. 163 yards and and INT with a win is better than 400 yards, 0 INTs and a loss....

Bufftp
11-26-2006, 04:19 PM
FTP keep the Bills smack in the smackzone.

Kerr
11-26-2006, 04:21 PM
I swear I laugh at how some let a troll upset them so easily and start whining as to why the trolls don't go away.

Someone forgot to realize message boards are all they are, just message boards. Reality check.

Kerr
11-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes he has the right but it sure would be nice if he posted something with value that actually showed he knew a little about football...I could have my 3 and 7 year old make more knowledgeable posts...

as the higher up would indicate, use the ignore feature if it's too hard to digest.

Iehoshua
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
I swear I laugh at how some let a troll upset them so easily and start whining as to why the trolls don't go away.

Someone forgot to realize message boards are all they are, just message boards. Reality check.
Exactly.

Even more pathetic to think how someone devotes part of their life to trolling. What a sad life those individuals must lead...

Bufftp
11-26-2006, 04:24 PM

Yes they are. They have rules of conduct too. You all post here at the discretion of the staff. If we want our Bills fans to enjoy a victory, well thats our perogative. Really not complicated.

shelby
11-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Did anyone notice we have a better record than Pittsburgh?
:jig:

Devin
11-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Big Ben dropped 9 times today good god.

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
wow, bling groaned my post. He's just pissed that the bills could have the future qb while the fins don't have it in either Harrington or Culp.

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 05:24 PM
You have no place to talk when your QB is Mr. Ryan Leaf himself Joey Harrington.

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Funny thing is that you don't see jets fans or pats fans raining on our parade except for finfans. That's a sure sign of insecurity.

Kerr
11-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Exactly.

Even more pathetic to think how someone devotes part of their life to trolling. What a sad life those individuals must lead...

I can't speak for ftp considering ftp is not here all the time, but it's called having fun and not taking the board so serious. I don't think anyone can make any conclusion of ftp off the board based on what ftp does here.

Kerr
11-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes they are. They have rules of conduct too. You all post here at the discretion of the staff. If we want our Bills fans to enjoy a victory, well thats our perogative. Really not complicated.

So what are you saying? You're willing to get rid of a poster you don't agree with just so the whole fan base can be happy here?

Makes you wonder why the ignore feature was even created.

Bufftp
11-27-2006, 06:21 AM
So what are you saying? You're willing to get rid of a poster you don't agree with just so the whole fan base can be happy here?

Makes you wonder why the ignore feature was even created.
no Kerr not at all. FTP is welcome to post here. He can post in this forum all he wants. He can post his Bills smack in the smack forum, heck "I wonder why it was created".

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 06:33 AM
I will happily give credit where credit is due.

me too.props to the OL for some great play. :up:

Willis with TWO TD's coming back after his injury.you gotta love that. :bf1:

Parrish won us the game with his punt return for a TD and his bobby chandler-like catch. :dance:

ryan split the uprights for the winner and makes the missed kick in Indy a faded memory. :bandwagon

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 06:35 AM
wow, bling groaned my post.

did it hurt your little feelings? :rolleyes:

jmb1099
11-27-2006, 06:53 AM
me too.props to the OL for some great play. :up:

Willis with TWO TD's coming back after his injury.you gotta love that. :bf1:

Parrish won us the game with his punt return for a TD and his bobby chandler-like catch. :dance:

ryan split the uprights for the winner and makes the missed kick in Indy a faded memory. :bandwagon
What was most amazing to me was how fast Parrish is. I mean to take the snap, evade the pass rush, throw an absolute missle, and run past everyone else to make that spectacular catch...damn he's a fast one.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 06:54 AM
What was most amazing to me was how fast Parrish is. I mean to take the snap, evade the pass rush, throw an absolute missle, and run past everyone else to make that spectacular catch...damn he's a fast one.

what game were you watching? :huh:

jmb1099
11-27-2006, 06:56 AM
what game were you watching? :huh:
Same one as you bro...Jp is obviously not able to make such a throw and since it was all Parrish all the time...

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 06:58 AM
it was all Parrish all the time...

Willis had a couple of TD's.Parrish had nothing to do with them.

jmb1099
11-27-2006, 07:00 AM
Willis had a couple of TD's.Parrish had nothing to do with them.
Actually Parrish put on JP's jersey for those plays, called the appropriate audibles and then gave WM the ball. If you watch carefull on the replay you can even see it was Parrish who ran ahead of the play and cleared the way for WM...he's that fast.
Oh and the field goals...Parrish in a Lindell uni.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
Actually Parrish put on JP's jersey for those plays, called the appropriate audibles and then gave WM the ball. If you watch carefull on the replay you can even see it was Parrish who ran ahead of the play and cleared the way for WM...he's that fast.
Oh and the field goals...Parrish in a Lindell uni.

interesting.....i must have missed Parrish in Lindell's uni. :huh:

jmb1099
11-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Parrish with white face paint...he's got a hell of a leg. He was the back up kicker in pee wee football. Oline played great too...why? Parrish cloned himself. now I know what you're thinking, there is no way that was our beloved Roscoe playing oline, he's too small. true, but he's freakishly strong and he and all his clones wore sumo suits. It was an obvious mismatch with the Roscoes pushing the Jacksonville d line all over the field.
All Parrish all the time baby...I'm jumping on your bandwagon! I can't believe you didn't see all of this although in fairness to you Roscoe is pretty fast.

jmb1099
11-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Oh and before I forget, all the passes that we all thought Losman completed, he actually had help from Parrish. You see Parrish has the power of telepathy and can move objects with his mind. Yes Losman threw that one bad pic, but it was Roscoe that caused the fumble, not Royal! And the other 6 incomplete passes Losman had were actually Roscoes fault, he was distracted by a really hot women sitting right behind the bench...clearly had he been paying attention Losman wouldn't have missed a single pass

THATHURMANATOR
11-27-2006, 07:39 AM
You guys have Joey Harrington.... :puke:

Tatonka
11-27-2006, 08:48 AM
this is why jp had a good game, for the trolls who dont get it.

For the second successive week, J.P. Losman delivered some huge throws on the game-winning drive, during which he connected with Roscoe Parrish on a 30-yard completion to set up Rian Lindell's winning field goal. Losman's performance had its flaws, but he continued to show improved poise, awareness in the pocket, and decision-making.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9830585

Kerr
11-27-2006, 11:06 AM
no Kerr not at all. FTP is welcome to post here. He can post in this forum all he wants. He can post his Bills smack in the smack forum, heck "I wonder why it was created".

The problem with this is that ftp's first post wasn't smack. He disagreed with a post and then all the groans and replies started coming and it all got out of hand.

mysticsoto
11-27-2006, 11:44 AM

This is too funny. FTP has the nerve to complain and criticize our offense when his team has won most games this season b'cse of their defense scoring atleast once.

I guess you're still not over our trashing of your team at home...

Let me remind you of some of the facts of that game since I'm sure you've repressed it by now:

"Buffalo sacked Culpepper seven times — five in the first 15 snaps — plus blocked a punt and survived a paltry passing effort in beating Miami 16-6 on Sunday, sending the Dolphins to 0-2 for only the second time in the last 37 seasons."

"Culpepper and the offense were booed as they ran off the field at intermission and throughout the second half, as a team widely mentioned as a Super Bowl contender needed a TD grab by Chris Chambers with 1:54 left [garbage time] just to avoid a shutout."

mybills
11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
:snicker:

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 02:35 PM
The problem with this is that ftp's first post wasn't smack. He disagreed with a post and then all the groans and replies started coming and it all got out of hand.
that's the funny part. It may have not been smack but it's a ret@rded post even though he's being serious.

feelthepain
11-27-2006, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by feelthepain

Where exactly is the smack in that post???