PDA

View Full Version : JP is a winner!

X-Era
11-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Thats two games in a row where he made a critical play for to seal a win. Lindell won the game here. But Losmans nice throw to Parrish got the Bills in perfect position.

His play was very mediocre overall, he agains seemed poised and calm in the pocket. But he also made off throws. I think he just seemed out of it.

However, we dont need Peyton Manning every week, we need a guy who can win games for us. JP is playing winning football right now.
I love how we are showing heart these past weeks and finding ways to win.

BillsNick
11-26-2006, 03:12 PM
He made some mistakes, but overall I think he played well. I hardly think it was mediocre.

X-Era
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
He made some mistakes, but overall I think he played well. I hardly think it was mediocre.

Yeah, I might be a bit critical here your right. He made plays to keep the ball moving, the play calling was pretty silly several times. 3rd and 7 on their 40 and we call a draw?

I guess I felt like he throw a few ducks, the INT was a god awful looking throw, he had another bad looking one before that. I dont know if his hand slipped or what. He also had a few throws where there was no one around where he threw it. I just felt that he looked dazed or off his game until the last drive.

But he got the win and made the critical plays to win, thats all he needs to do.

onceproudbillsfan
11-26-2006, 03:19 PM
He is taking the steps to being a winner. Thats two games he won in the last second. Two good drives at the end of each game. He is learning how to win.

Risin
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I might be a bit critical here your right. He made plays to keep the ball moving, the play calling was pretty silly several times. 3rd and 7 on their 40 and we call a draw?

I guess I felt like he throw a few ducks, the INT was a god awful looking throw, he had another bad looking one before that. I dont know if his hand slipped or what. He also had a few throws where there was no one around where he threw it. I just felt that he looked dazed or off his game until the last drive.

But he got the win and made the critical plays to win, thats all he needs to do.

Peters bumped into Losman as he released.

Watch the replay, not exactly JP's fault.

As far as some of his passes, first off there was a decent wind. Secondly, I think he's banged up. He's been working on his elbow for almost a month now.

X-Era
11-26-2006, 03:23 PM

As far as some of his passes, first off there was a decent wind. Secondly, I think he's banged up. He's been working on his elbow for almost a month now.

nice inside info!!!!! :bf1:

Makes me feel better about the situation. Hes doing enough to win. In fact weve counted on him for the win twice in a row and hes done it for us. Thats a major change from earlier this year.

BillsNick
11-26-2006, 03:25 PM
He was an asset to the team today, and that is all you can ask your QB to do.

Mudflap1
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM

Not only that, but it was the right read... Evans had beat the coverage long, and if the pass was anywhere close at all, it was 6... he did get hit by Peters, but he also deserves the accountability of making the "wounded duck" of a throw...

Overall, he played well again, got the job done!

Jon

Luisito23
11-26-2006, 03:30 PM
He came through when it mattered the most yet again so mad props go out to JP....

GO BILLS!!!!!