PDA

View Full Version : Jauron's Press Conference

northernbillfan
11-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Some notes from Jauron's PC as it was just on NFL network:

* Not pleased with the team's play in the fourth, but will take the win

* Not surprised at Parrish's decision to field the ball on the return. He let's Parrish make those decisions on the field. Parrish knows the consequences of what will happen if that play backfires. But Jauron knows that Parrish is willing to make that sacrifice.

On JP

He's not there yet, but is showing marked improvment and playing well. He's making the right calls as he's looking down field instead of taking off running. JP's putting the ball in the right place at teh right time. BUT he did emphasize that he's not quite where he could/should be.

Good conference that wasn't filled with the usual cliches that most coaches spew.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2006, 03:30 PM
He's right but JP is getting more clutch, we like that.

northernbillfan
11-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I really liked what he had to say about Parrish.

It's gutsy for Parrish to make the call to field the ball in that situation, but Parrish knows the consequences

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2006, 03:52 PM
I love the fact that Jauron demands the best from his team. The fact that they won is good, but the fact that he still sees things that need improvement is great, IMO. I also like the fact that he's not going to coddle JP and inflate the kid's ego by saying he's playing great. He's going to demand perfection from him, and I think that is the best thing a head coach can do with his QB.
I'm really starting to like this coaching staff, especially Jauron.