PDA

View Full Version : A lot of this season's goats....

OpIv37
11-26-2006, 03:32 PM
...really came through today. Here's a list of guys I've been hard on all season who came through today:

Royal had a few key receptions and covered JP's ass on that INT.

JP has really shown his abilities over the past few weeks- after some early jitters, he was really on his game. I'm not completely sold but he's finally showing what I was hoping to see from him this season.

Lindell made up for the missed kick against Indy (although to be fair, Lindell has been money with the exception of that one key miss).

Roscoe came through and his odd decisions about when to field punts finally paid off. He also had an amazing reception at the end.

McGahee ran hard and found the endzone twice.

McGee and Clements weren't challenged much but they made the plays. McGee got beat on that last touchdown, but he was in position- it was a size thing. He also made a great tackle to prevent a 1st down

Andre Davis made a few special teams plays.

Tripplett was all over Garrard and over the past two games, has finally done what he was brought here to do.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not completely sold on everyone I mentioned after a few good games, but I believe in giving credit where credit's due and they all contributed today.

Oh, and one more thing. Tim Anderson still sucks.

Mr. Cynical
11-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Da Bills are a goin' to the Soopah Bowl!

BlackMetalNinja
11-26-2006, 03:37 PM
...really came through today. Here's a list of guys I've been hard on all season who came through today:

Royal had a few key receptions and covered JP's ass on that INT.

JP has really shown his abilities over the past few weeks- after some early jitters, he was really on his game. I'm not completely sold but he's finally showing what I was hoping to see from him this season.

Lindell made up for the missed kick against Indy (although to be fair, Lindell has been money with the exception of that one key miss).

Roscoe came through and his odd decisions about when to field punts finally paid off. He also had an amazing reception at the end.

McGahee ran hard and found the endzone twice.

McGee and Clements weren't challenged much but they made the plays. McGee got beat on that last touchdown, but he was in position- it was a size thing. He also made a great tackle to prevent a 1st down

Andre Davis made a few special teams plays.

Tripplett was all over Garrard and over the past two games, has finally done what he was brought here to do.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not completely sold on everyone I mentioned after a few good games, but I believe in giving credit where credit's due and they all contributed today.

Oh, and one more thing. Tim Anderson still sucks.

I was about to start a thread that would have been pretty much identical to this one... as always, a good assessment of the game Op.

Tight Ends finally served a purpose today and while they didn't do anything too great, they didn't screw us either. Big props to Roscoe and Willis as well, maybe The U's emotional win on Thursday helped boost them for this game :idunno:

ShadowHawk7
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM
I think they benched Anderson later that game. They were using Williams then Hargroove on passing situations. Good move, IMO. Tripplett, after a very slow start, had his defining game as a Bill thus far.
The lack of a run defense still scares the piss out of me though.