PDA

View Full Version : That's right, **** every last one of you that hates JP Losman

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 03:34 PM
You saw it today.

You ****ing saw it.

Go Bills!

Mr. Cynical
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Da Bills are a goin' to the Soopah Bowl!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2006, 03:36 PM

We are not done yet sir, we are not done yet.

!Papacrunk!
11-26-2006, 03:38 PM
no offense, but wasn't about 75% of fans here down on him about 3-4 weeks ago, even his stalwart supporters? I guess he's really started to turn a corner since that percentage has changed to those that support him now.

Mr. Cynical
11-26-2006, 03:39 PM
We are not done yet sir, we are not done yet.

Hater. Quit harshin on my buzz.

honey
11-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I've always liked JP. I'm glad he played well today and that we got a win out of it! :up:

Iehoshua
11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Hater. Quit harshin on my buzz.

Who hacked Mr. C's account?

Mitchy moo
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Who hacked Mr. C's account?

Oops, he got really drunk recently, we had a heart to heart talk and.................

OpIv37
11-26-2006, 03:44 PM
no offense, but wasn't about 75% of fans here down on him about 3-4 weeks ago, even his stalwart supporters? I guess he's really started to turn a corner since that percentage has changed to those that support him now.

for the most part, I was a Losman supporter going into this season because I was thinking (or at least hoping) that he could improve over the course of the season and become a legit NFL QB. Well, after he had roughly 6 crappy games in a row in which he showed little if any improvement, I started having serious doubts.

Now, over the past two games, he's played well and engineered two game-winning drives in the 4th quarter. He's showing the kind of improvement I was hoping to see earlier in the season, but the point is he's improving. He has 5 games to build on it or to collapse- at the moment, though, he's showing some promise.

Iehoshua
11-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Kiss the badge.

http://teamtakeo.com/jpd.gif

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Preach on Brother Joe!

He showed poise again, as well as leadership. Our little JP is growing up right in front of us. I know some will get cranky over that fact, but such is life.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
You saw it today.

You ****ing saw it.

Go Bills!

i saw the Special Teams bail him out.

Ron Burgundy
11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
You saw it today.

You ****ing saw it.

Go Bills!

What up *****?

I'm glad that he's playing better and that we're winning games. I've got very few complaints the past few weeks.

Drive 4 Five
11-26-2006, 08:07 PM
JPL is coming along as scheduled. The problem is that many of our fans are far too damn impatient, but I guess when you have supported this team as long as some of these guys have, through all the heartache, I can understand that it gets awfully hard to be optimistic. Still, I wish people would post more often with their wits and not just their hearts.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM

You missed the last 30 seconds!

It was great. The Bills got the ball at their own 40. JP drove them to the Jags 23 with two passes to Roscoe and run.

Lindell then made the winning kick.

This was the second week in a row JP led the Bills offense on a game winning drive.

You really need to watch the entire game, dude.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 08:27 PM

It was great. The Bills got the ball at their own 40. JP drove them to the Jags 23 with two passes to Roscoe and run.

This was the second week in a row JP led the Bills offense on a game winning drive.

let me rephrase that...

parrish bail him out. :up:

is that better? (pat on the head)

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Awww.......

Sab can't give credit where it is due.

JP threw the pass in the only place possible and Roscoe made a great catch.

I will say that JP did not play very good run defense. He did not tackle Jones-Drew or Taylor the entire game.

He needs to work on that.

DynaPaul
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
He woulda had more praise on him had Lindell made the kick at the end of the Indy game.

jimmifli
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
I think many people hate poor performance, not JP. But if it makes you feel better to beat on a strawman, then swing away.

I got nothing against JP, just the way he played. I've waited since Flutie left for a QB to put up performances like today's.

3 weeks in a row JP's done everything that was asked of him.

Do enough to win and I'm a fan.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Awww.......

Sab can't give credit where it is due.

I will say that JP did not play very good run defense. He did not tackle Jones-Drew or Taylor the entire game.

He needs to work on that.

i did.parrish was very chandler-like.great return on that Touchdown too.

you need to work on your how-to-be-funny skills too. :up:

Bling
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM

Getting a team into field goal range is quite easy, actually. Prevent Defense. Getting a TD is much harder.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
It is not as much as people like you jimmi, but there are number of people here who won't give the guy any credit for anything he does.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Getting a team into field goal range is quite easy, actually. Prevent Defense. Getting a TD is much harder.

Easy?

I would not say easy against a top-5 defense. Easier, no doubt.

But doing it in 30 seconds is not easy.

jimmifli
11-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Stupid post.

They weren't playing prevent. The Jags aren't ******ed. They know a FG = a Big L. JP and Roscoe beat them.

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 09:07 PM

I know, winning sucks so bad!

How dare JP Losman lead the Bills to a game-winning field goal attempt. He should have scored a touchdown instead!

I don't want to win by a mere three points, that's gay. I want to win by seven!

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 09:09 PM

Nice take.

I gotta say, I didn't think there was near enough time for the Bills to attempt a field goal. I was dead sure this one was going into overtime.

Which scared me since Jax had the momentum.

But hey, JP calmly marched the Bills downfield & Rian Lindell calmly hit the game-winner.

The Bills are starting to play like winners.

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I think many people hate poor performance, not JP. But if it makes you feel better to beat on a strawman, then swing away.

I got nothing against JP, just the way he played. I've waited since Flutie left for a QB to put up performances like today's.

Of course.

And understand, this thread isn't directed at fans like you.

It's the "fans" that seem to root against the Bills in order to justify their own irrational dislike of one player.

Look, we're 3-1 since the half. And JP Losman has played very well in that span.

Our only loss came at the hands of the Colts on their own turf. Which was a mere one point loss where Rian Lindell missed a go-ahead field goal under four minutes to go.

I'm pleased with the direction this team is headed. They're playing like winners.

Michael82
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Kiss the badge.

http://teamtakeo.com/jpd.gif
As Vice President of the JPD, I don't think that the haters should be allowed on our wagon. :shakeno:

djjimkelly
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM
IVE BEEN DRIVING THE JP BANDWAGON ALONG WITH MIKEY AND PHIL

LtBillsFan66
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't mind eating crow. I hopes he keeps this up!

Philagape
11-26-2006, 10:45 PM
"Prevent defense" with a tie score :roflmao:

That assertion is not just stupid, it's Fin Stupid.

There were three defenders near Parrish, one right on top of him, but JP's pass was so accurate that only Roscoe could get it. (And JP avoided a sack to boot).

Dozerdog
11-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I rode his ass because he was an extreamly SLOW learner.

I'm estatic that he's finally shown us something. Keep the lerning curve going

Lee-83
11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Now if only the defense can stop the ****ing run!

Philagape
11-26-2006, 10:58 PM
As Vice President of the JPD, I don't think that the haters should be allowed on our wagon. :shakeno:

Agreed. Those who refuse to give JP credit and harp on every imperfection are not Bills fans. They can take their idiot hate and stay home. They do not deserve to enjoy the Bills' victories.

Billz_fan
11-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I hope this is what we have been waiting to see. I would be a very happy and optomistic camper come next season.

Would also be nice if we could get positioned for at least an outside to near shot at the playoffs just to get him (JP) and the team some more experience. That would be awesome.

With that said I reamin quietly optomistic we are gonna turn this into somthing that gets the city excited whether this year or next. We still want,need O'line help though !!

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 11:14 PM
I rode his ass because he was an extreamly SLOW learner.

I'm estatic that he's finally shown us something. Keep the lerning curve going

Keep in mind though, JP Losman was drafted under the pretense that he was going to be a work-in-progress. It was sort of understood that he was a raw prospect from an unheralded school & that he was going to be a project.

So I don't really hold that against him.

But again, it's so ****ing relieving to see JP Losman put it all together. You don't want to invest that much time into a kid only to see him wind up as a bust. JP's playing like a winner, so maybe the wait was worth it.

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2006, 11:25 PM
let me rephrase that...

parrish bail him out. :up:

is that better? (pat on the head)

You may wan't to stick to the 'SABURZ' cause I honestly doubt you are a Bills fan. Losman orchestrates 2 game winning 4th quarter comebacks in back to back games, and you are still bashing him. He isn't Rob Johnson, get over it, I'm very sorry JP's good play has disappointed you, actually, I'm not. GO BILLS!

ublinkwescore
11-26-2006, 11:26 PM

I never was - I do admit to stating that I'm not sure if he's the answer, but I fully acknowledged what he had blocking for him - it appears that they're starting to come on now.

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2006, 11:28 PM
It isn't over yet folks. I have supported JP all along, and as a supporter, he still has long ways to go. However, his progress is very good to see, exciting and most satisfactory. Let me also add, I am thrilled that Parrish is making huge plays, I must confess I didn't think he would amount to anything, I'm very pleased to be wrong in this instance. :up:

ublinkwescore
11-26-2006, 11:32 PM
Now if only the defense can stop the ****ing run!

Our Pass D is set for like the better part of a decade once we get a legit run stuffer to absorb a body or two.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 11:34 PM
You may wan't to stick to the 'SABURZ' cause I honestly doubt you are a Bills fan.you are still bashing

i honestly doubt you know what the hell you're talking about.i haven't bashed anybody.

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
i honestly doubt you know what the hell you're talking about.i haven't bashed anybody.

Hahaha, right.

Mr. Cynical
11-26-2006, 11:36 PM

Shhh....

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Shhh....

Couldn't have said it better! :up:

Lee-83
11-26-2006, 11:46 PM
JPL is RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sba
11-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't mind eating crow. I hopes he keeps this up!

Exactly. I hope the little bastard proves me wrong about him every week. :gobills:

YardRat
11-27-2006, 06:16 AM

:clap:

Now I know why Ron :heart: jimmi.

Great post.

jamze132
11-27-2006, 07:11 AM
You can say the same **** about Harrington.