PDA

View Full Version : The Team

jamze132
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
The Buffalo Bills are playing like a team for the first time in years! There is no excuse why we shouldn't sell out the rest of our games.

Our offense is finally clicking and our special teams is continuing their play the way we are accustomed to. If only our defense could stop the run.

This team is on then rise, we are a player or two on each line away.

GO BILLS!

OpIv37
11-26-2006, 03:48 PM
this team still has a lot of holes, but there is one thing I really like. Two weeks ago, we were 3-6 and realistically (although not mathematically) eliminated from the playoffs.

Rather than giving up like last year's team, they came back with two quality performances that included a last second win on the road and a hard-fought home win against a better opponent.

Early in the season I think they gave up during games a few times. Now, they're doing the exact opposite.

jamze132
11-27-2006, 02:09 AM
I have been impressed with the way we are playing for 4 quarters. We still seem to have some brain farts in the middle of the game but we have been good enough to get the W. That is the important thing.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 02:12 AM
I have been impressed with the way we are playing for 4 quarters. We still seem to have some brain farts in the middle of the game but we have been good enough to get the W. That is the important thing.

Exactly.. It is in my view, much better to see the whole team contribute in a win (Offense, Defense and Special Teams..), versus having one branch carry the load. Good game overall, and Bobby April deserves a raise.