• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Jp's performance

It was nothing flashy, but it was sufficient in helping the team get the win. Before those who didn't watch the game start complaining about his ints and fumbles as posted on nfl.com, that int was not his fault. The pocket was collapsing and preston bumped into his arm as he was throwing which resulted in a short pass to evans. Too much pressure up the middle. One of the fumbles was mcgahee's fault, but the other one was his under center. Other than that, he played decent against a jaguar line that constantly kept giving him pressure up the middle. I'm glad jp has mobiliy or else those close ones would have been sacks and drive killers. Once again, jp played the role of captain comback again in the 4th quarter. He made a nice pass on the run to roscoe parrish. Nice resiliancy. Parrish did a nice job of keeping his toes inbounds. This was a good win, but the offense will need to play better next week against the chargers if they want a shot of winning the game.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Jp's performance

I didn't see the game, so I'm out of the loop except for what was said on the radio.

Another great fourth quarter drive by the offense, led by Losman.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

throwing the ball up in the air while on the run ,trusting his wr's to come down with the ball, crappy nos but comes out with a win. Who does JP think he is , Flutie? Right TDummy?
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

He played well at times looking like Flutie with escapability but he also threw some absolutely TERRIBLE calls. Robert Royal bailed him out stripping the ball from defense on an underthrown ball. He was lucky to get away with one interception but if DBs had hands they woulld WRs.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

On that interception, Evans was open and it might have been 6 except Preston bumped into JP as he was throwing, resulting in the underthrown ball. He got a nice block from McGahee, sidestepped the pressure and saw his man downfield. The pick was purely bad luck, and then Royal saved the day. JP was smart with the ball and made some really nice throws to several receivers. Can we say he is still locking on to one receiver? Our passing game has helped us win 2 in a row with clutch plays. Besides McGahee's one big run, we were very one-dimensional which needs to be addressed.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            throwing the ball up in the air while on the run ,trusting his wr's to come down with the ball, crappy nos but comes out with a win. Who does JP think he is , Flutie? Right TDummy?
            Flutie 20-9 as Bills starter
            JP 6-13

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

i see some flutie in jp

and come on

the guy made plenty enough good plays today - the biggest of course was the clutch run-throw to get in fg range. kinda looked like a taller flutie

our little jp is growing up. snif
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

i think gerrard had a better day stat-wise.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Flutie 20-9 as Bills starter
                  JP 6-13
                  how do you think DF ended with that record? With crappy nos. and the rest of the team helping him out. Just like Jp's performance today. Helloo!

JP has a whole future ahead of him and can only get better. Don't know how any poster can give props to DF and yet have a problem with JP for having the same performance. You must have a man crush for DF.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    how do you think DF ended with that record? With crappy nos. and the rest of the team helping him out. Just like Jp's performance today. Helloo!

JP has a whole future ahead of him and can only get better. Don't know how any poster can give props to DF and yet have a problem with JP for having the same performance. You must have a man crush for DF.
                    Once again

DF led Bills 20-9
                    JP led Bills 6-13

How many of those 13 losses could of been wins if the QB showed up to play? Many.

How many of the 6 winscould of been wins with any other QB? 6?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Once again

DF led Bills 20-9
                      JP led Bills 6-13

How many of those 13 losses could of been wins if the QB showed up to play? Many.

You must feel like a Dodo bird. Your species is dying off one by one and you don't know your extinct yet. I think it's time to deal with reality. Joe Ferguson had a winning record here I believe and I don't want his clone playing here.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Once again

DF led Bills 20-9
                        JP led Bills 6-13

You're comparing a very well experienced qb to one that barely has any and yet they have almost the same nos. You're posts wreak of Flutie mancrush. Let it go, he's retired.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

Dummy still licking Fluties Jock?

Comment

Working...
                          X