If the offseason started today I would say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

If the offseason started today I would say....

Our biggest need is a run stuffer! We need someone like a Ted Washington or an Anthony McFarland. Then we need a guy to pressure the QB, we've got Hargrove but I think he is more of a situational player. In the draft I think our first pick should be Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija a tall big play WR. We also need a back up QB that if needed could take JP's place for a year or so and still be okay like a Damon Huard or Chris Simms. And of course we need another guard and tackle for the O-line. In my opinion our biggest needs are the run stuffer and the big play threat WR. If Nate Clements were to leave then we'd need a corner but in my opinion we must resign Nate Clements!!!!
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: If the offseason started today I would say....

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Our biggest need is a run stuffer! We need someone like a Ted Washington or an Anthony McFarland. Then we need a guy to pressure the QB, we've got Hargrove but I think he is more of a situational player. In the draft I think our first pick should be Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija a tall big play WR. We also need a back up QB that if needed could take JP's place for a year or so and still be okay like a Damon Huard or Chris Simms. And of course we need another guard and tackle for the O-line. In my opinion our biggest needs are the run stuffer and the big play threat WR. If Nate Clements were to leave then we'd need a corner but in my opinion we must resign Nate Clements!!!!
    Agreed, I think Corey Simon may be done with the Colts, hed be great.

Also agree on Jarrett, not a big Samardjzija fan. I really like Paul Williams, hes a poor mans Randy Moss and could be had in the 2nd round.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jp-era
      Agreed, I think Corey Simon may be done with the Colts, hed be great.

Also agree on Jarrett, not a big Samardjzija fan. I really like Paul Williams, hes a poor mans Randy Moss and could be had in the 2nd round.
      agreed on Samardjzia 100% with you there but if we were to take a WR and Jarrett wasnt there we would take him

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

agreed on Samardjzia 100% with you there but if we were to take a WR and Jarrett wasnt there we would take him
        Watch some Paul Williams highlights, Fresno State, I think you will like him

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Watch some Paul Williams highlights, Fresno State, I think you will like him
          where could i find them other than youtube cas my comp for some reason doesnt accept it is see on nfldraftcountdown.com that he runs a 4.35 but is 4.2 i was looking more at a 6-5 guy like Jarrett and Samardjzia the only other WRs that i wud settle for in the 1st two round that are under 6-5 are Ted Ginn Jr. and Sidney Rice who is 6-4 and runs a 4.45

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

where could i find them other than youtube cas my comp for some reason doesnt accept it is see on nfldraftcountdown.com that he runs a 4.35 but is 4.2 i was looking more at a 6-5 guy like Jarrett and Samardjzia the only other WRs that i wud settle for in the 1st two round that are under 6-5 are Ted Ginn Jr. and Sidney Rice who is 6-4 and runs a 4.45
            its all I have for you from Youtube:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

its all I have for you from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyYV...e=user&search=
              kk thx maybe i can go2 a friends hosue later and watch it

Comment

Working...
              X