PDA

View Full Version : If the offseason started today I would say....

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Our biggest need is a run stuffer! We need someone like a Ted Washington or an Anthony McFarland. Then we need a guy to pressure the QB, we've got Hargrove but I think he is more of a situational player. In the draft I think our first pick should be Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija a tall big play WR. We also need a back up QB that if needed could take JP's place for a year or so and still be okay like a Damon Huard or Chris Simms. And of course we need another guard and tackle for the O-line. In my opinion our biggest needs are the run stuffer and the big play threat WR. If Nate Clements were to leave then we'd need a corner but in my opinion we must resign Nate Clements!!!!

X-Era
11-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Our biggest need is a run stuffer! We need someone like a Ted Washington or an Anthony McFarland. Then we need a guy to pressure the QB, we've got Hargrove but I think he is more of a situational player. In the draft I think our first pick should be Dwayne Jarrett or Jeff Samardzija a tall big play WR. We also need a back up QB that if needed could take JP's place for a year or so and still be okay like a Damon Huard or Chris Simms. And of course we need another guard and tackle for the O-line. In my opinion our biggest needs are the run stuffer and the big play threat WR. If Nate Clements were to leave then we'd need a corner but in my opinion we must resign Nate Clements!!!!

Agreed, I think Corey Simon may be done with the Colts, hed be great.

Also agree on Jarrett, not a big Samardjzija fan. I really like Paul Williams, hes a poor mans Randy Moss and could be had in the 2nd round.

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Agreed, I think Corey Simon may be done with the Colts, hed be great.

Also agree on Jarrett, not a big Samardjzija fan. I really like Paul Williams, hes a poor mans Randy Moss and could be had in the 2nd round.
agreed on Samardjzia 100% with you there but if we were to take a WR and Jarrett wasnt there we would take him

X-Era
11-26-2006, 05:34 PM
agreed on Samardjzia 100% with you there but if we were to take a WR and Jarrett wasnt there we would take him

Watch some Paul Williams highlights, Fresno State, I think you will like him

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Watch some Paul Williams highlights, Fresno State, I think you will like himwhere could i find them other than youtube cas my comp for some reason doesnt accept it is see on nfldraftcountdown.com that he runs a 4.35 but is 4.2 i was looking more at a 6-5 guy like Jarrett and Samardjzia the only other WRs that i wud settle for in the 1st two round that are under 6-5 are Ted Ginn Jr. and Sidney Rice who is 6-4 and runs a 4.45

X-Era
11-26-2006, 05:39 PM
where could i find them other than youtube cas my comp for some reason doesnt accept it is see on nfldraftcountdown.com that he runs a 4.35 but is 4.2 i was looking more at a 6-5 guy like Jarrett and Samardjzia the only other WRs that i wud settle for in the 1st two round that are under 6-5 are Ted Ginn Jr. and Sidney Rice who is 6-4 and runs a 4.45

its all I have for you from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyYVnN4bTs&mode=user&search=

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 05:41 PM
its all I have for you from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyYVnN4bTs&mode=user&search=kk thx maybe i can go2 a friends hosue later and watch it