PDA

View Full Version : For the Bills Bashers

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 06:10 PM
We just moved the ball well and won against the number five Defense in the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=def&league=nfl&year=2006&season=2

You'll need to think of a reason other than Losman to bash our team this week.

shelby
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
i am concerned with how well the Jags ran the ball against us.
Other than that....great game, we are finally playing like a team again!
:gobills:

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 08:21 PM
the Special Teams really came through.royal pulled our QB's fat out of the fire too.

unpaid_bills
11-26-2006, 08:32 PM
One thing i notived today which caused many of the big run plays the Lineman were getting lots of pressure on Garrard all day. The Jags called many runs right up the gut at the oncoming rush. It was a risk but I think they felt they could give up the run yards and just hold them and limit the big pass plays. Our LB's and DB's were making most of the tackles it seemed.

Special teams was HUGE again. I think it is a very underated variable in the outcome of many games. That punt return lit a fire under the Bills. A huge punt that pins the other team or a fumble can turn the momentum very quickly. The Bills have one of the best units all around in the whole league. Look at most of their wins there were big plays on special teams.

jmb1099
11-26-2006, 08:53 PM
the Special Teams really came through.royal pulled our QB's fat out of the fire too.
So we had a team win? What a novel idea!

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 09:05 PM
So we had a team win? What a novel idea!

parrish led us to victory. :up:

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Anything to avoid giving credit to Losman for improving.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Anything to avoid giving credit to Losman for improving.

i give credit to parrish,the OL,and Willis.they played great. :up:

jmb1099
11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
i give credit to parrish,the OL,and Willis.they played great. :up:
Now you're just being difficult...
Parrish was a stud, Losman played a decent game
On a serious note:
1) No sacks
2) Run game wasn't half bad against a great defense
3) Last week it was Losman-evans, this Losman spread the ball around but Parrish stepped up big
4) Last week the excuse for the win was it was the Texan, but this week was the second or third ranked d in the NFL.
So all stupidity aside, it looks like the offense is starting to figure things out. Lets see what happens next week.

raphael120
11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
the team as a whole played great, and losman had some unbelievable throws there, tight throws, and kudos also go to the receivers that made those catches (evans, parrish), THAT should be our starting WR duo, losman is only going to get better, IMO. no more regression! the future is NOW, BIATCH!

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Now you're just being difficult...
Parrish was a stud

that's what i said.how am i being difficult? :huh:

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Funny how you leave out the rest of the quote.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Funny how you leave out the rest of the quote.

funny how this thread is for Bills Bashers but yet nobody's bashing them.

jmb1099
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM
LOL!
We both know you're stirring up a hornets nest to see who you can make run and scream. I don't care if you don't type it, but you know Losman is looking better. It was a beautiful catch by parrish, but it was also a beautiful delivery by Losman, top notch actually.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL!
We both know you're stirring up a hornets nest to see who you can make run and scream.

i'm not doing anything to make anybody run and scream.i have no clue what you're talking about. :idunno:

Philagape
11-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I love the ignore feature. It's like saying, "You don't count, troll" :banned:

G. Host
11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
LOL!
We both know you're stirring up a hornets nest to see who you can make run and scream. I don't care if you don't type it, but you know Losman is looking better. It was a beautiful catch by parrish, but it was also a beautiful delivery by Losman, top notch actually.

Losman DID look much better but it was hard for him not to. In several games he looked like he was somewhere between pathetic and terrible, leaning toward pathetic. If he was wearing a different number fans would be calling for him to be pulled. He also made some absolutely terrible passes, passes he should not have thrown, but the DBs dropped them and that is why they are DBs.

The end arounds worked this week and the TEs caught some balls so it gave him more time to focus on ball placement most of the game. He also did a great Flutie immitation running around in backfield making time for players to get open.

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 11:03 PM
ill invite Nall and Holcomb over for milk and cookies and a nice movie on sundays ill watch the game theyll watch the movie