PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee down 21-0 comes back and wins 24-21

Mitchy moo
11-26-2006, 06:25 PM
We're still going to kick their ***es but I thought I would let you know.

gr8slayer
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Eli Manning sure is out performing Losman this year huh?

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Vince Young Kyle Vanden Bosch Pacman Jones Keith Bulluck Travis Henry those are only the building blocks

DynaPaul
11-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Ha ha, I saw that. I hate the Giants, never forgave them for SB XXV and I live in "Giants Country". (They'd like to believe that around here since they have training camp once a year at SUNY Albany.) The Titans can't be overlooked, they are one of those surprise spoiler teams. Still, way to go in giving the egotistical Giants a kick in the ass. Did you see Tom Coughlin's post game interview? It looked like he was on the verge of crying.

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Ha ha, I saw that. I hate the Giants, never forgave them for SB XV and I live in "Giants Country". (They'd like to believe that around here since they have training camp once a year at SUNY Albany.) The Titans can't be overlooked, they are one of those surprise spoiler teams. Still, way to go in giving the egotistical Giants a kick in the ass. Did you see Tom Coughlin's post game interview? It looked like he was on the verge of crying.i live in Giants-Jets country too mostly Jets cas i live on Long Island but u know what i feel bad for Giants fans cas their future is just screwed up now Jets fans hey sometimes when the Bills fall out of the playoff race I find myself rooting for them when they r playing good football

LtBillsFan66
11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Kevin Gilbride. :snicker: