Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /day?

If Both Miami and Bills keep winning is there a chance for it to be moved?
    Week 15
    THU, DEC 14TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
    San Francisco at Seattle8:00 PMNFLTickets | TravelQwest Field
    SAT, DEC 16TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
    Dallas at Atlanta8:00 PMNFLTickets | TravelGeorgia Dome
    SUN, DEC 17TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
    NY Jets at Minnesota1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelMetrodome
    Philadelphia at NY Giants1:00 PMFoxTickets | TravelGiants Stadium
    Washington at New Orleans1:00 PMFoxTickets | TravelSuperdome
    Houston at New England1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelGillette Stadium
    Pittsburgh at Carolina1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelBank of America Stadium
    Tampa Bay at Chicago1:00 PMFoxTickets | TravelSoldier Field
    Cleveland at Baltimore1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelM&T Bank Stadium
    Miami at Buffalo1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelRalph Wilson Stadium
    Detroit at Green Bay1:00 PMFoxTickets | TravelLambeau Field
    Jacksonville at Tennessee1:00 PMCBSTickets | TravelLP Field
    Kansas City at San Diego4:05 PMCBSTickets | TravelQualcomm Stadium
    Denver at Arizona4:05 PMCBSTickets | TravelCardinals Stadium
    St. Louis at Oakland4:15 PMFoxTickets | TravelNetwork Associates Coliseum
    MON, DEC 18TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
    Cincinnati at Indianapolis8:30 PMESPNTickets | TravelRCA Dome
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /day?

u must have skipped over KC and SD

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /day?

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
      u must have skipped over KC and SD
      We'll they are at 4 PM already with 2 other duds so they already have a captive audience.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Re: Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /d

If both teams keep winning you may be right. Dallas/ATL will likely be the networks choice though. Dallas vs Vick = ratings

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Re: Looking at week 15 close, is there a chance of us getting a evening time shift /d

duh............just noticed that's a sat game. I'd say there a pretty good chance if we can keep winning

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Novacane
            If both teams keep winning you may be right. Dallas/ATL will likely be the networks choice though. Dallas vs Vick = ratings
            It's a sat game & Atlanta is spiraling down so vick and a 5-8 record then means 0.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

u know what though the networks can protect games and the KC vs SD must be one of them Dallas vs. Vick is prob their second choice and then possibly us if we continue to win

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

I HATE the idea of time slots getting switched around.
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• ajsdx
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                  I HATE the idea of time slots getting switched around.
                  why c-gal? just cause it mucks up travel plans? or something to do with the actual game?

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

I'm just glad they didn't switch today's game...only home game that I have to work the next day
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

I can see at least 4 games that would get picked ahead of us. Philly and the Giants because of the huge markets and the national love affair with the NFC East... Washington and New Orleans, though if Washington continues to stink, perhaps not... Pittsburgh and Carolina, Pittsburgh has a large following even though they suck and Carolina will be fighting for a playoff spot... and KC at San Diego is the most likely with huge playoff implications.

Keep in mind that a 1pm game can be moved to 4pm if they choose a 4pm game to go to the 8pm slot.

If I were to guess a Bills game that would make it to primetime, I'd say the last one at Baltimore is our only shot, dependant completely on us continuing to win and whether or not Baltimore is locked into a Playoff seed. Of course, I haven't even looked at the rest of that week's schedule either.

All that being said, I'd be quite surprised to see us get moved to a national tv spot.

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

CBS and FOX have right to protect 5 games so there is not guarentee that Dallas/ATL will be available to be moved to evening.

I doubt any game including BUF/MIA will be moved to prime time even if Buffalo and Miami continue winning streaks until they meet.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
                          why c-gal? just cause it mucks up travel plans? or something to do with the actual game?
                          IF I were to travel to games - I normally plan REALLY far out in advance... so that would REALLY piss me off.

But here at home, I pretty much schedule EVERYTHING that I have to do around the posted gametime - and it would be a ***** to reschedule everything on short notice.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• G. Host
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                            IF I were to travel to games - I normally plan REALLY far out in advance... so that would REALLY piss me off.

But here at home, I pretty much schedule EVERYTHING that I have to do around the posted gametime - and it would be a ***** to reschedule everything on short notice.
                            The first point was a point brought up,today in Rochester D&C today that the fans are really getting screwed by this flexible schedule BS. Everytime a fan misses a game due to change in schedule they hurt the team's fanbase. I am not willing to fly to late season games anymore when I plan on leaving on a late flight. Not all weekends I can commit a Monday to game so they lose sales when they least can afford it. Bad decision on my part.

The moving of games hurt a number of fans I know when Fox moved one of the games to 4 PM slot. One guy I know had to miss almost entire game because his family of 4 had air tickets which far too much to change from Florida.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Huh, they changed week 10 to 4:15 for us. I guess our games are starting to mean more already. I wonder if they will change more??

Comment

Working...
                              X