PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe Parrish

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 07:10 PM
How do you guys expect Jauron and Fairchild to utilize him in the future? He has big play potential and we've seen that but we haven't taken advantage of that. He has a great future and is a great athlete. Go Bills!!!!

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
We are stacked at the wr position with average wr's but I don't care the way JP spread the ball today. Andre Davis is gone next year and we should just activate Wilson to replace him who JP didn't have a problem connecting with at camp just like Cieslak. Aiken hasn't been doing much either at st anyways.

If JP keeps spreading the ball and gains more confidence in Price with the deep ball, we may not have to look for another wr. It would be nice to see though what Wilson can do in a game. I knew Cieslak was gonna catch some balls. I won't be surprised if in the next few games he catches balls in the endzone.

Novacane
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
On the way to the game I was arguing with my friend that Roscoe was a bad draft pick. Who should I bash this week LOL

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
I won't be surprised if in the next few games he catches balls in the endzone.

i'll be surprised when we have somebody to throw in the endzone on a consistent basis.

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 07:32 PM
i'll be surprised when we have somebody to throw in the endzone on a consistent basis.don't worry, we have JP :up He just didn't have a chance because our rb was running in for TD's. :up:

mysticsoto
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
We are stacked at the wr position with average wr's but I don't care the way JP spread the ball today. Andre Davis is gone next year and we should just activate Wilson to replace him who JP didn't have a problem connecting with at camp just like Cieslak. Aiken hasn't been doing much either at st anyways.

If JP keeps spreading the ball and gains more confidence in Price with the deep ball, we may not have to look for another wr. It would be nice to see though what Wilson can do in a game. I knew Cieslak was gonna catch some balls. I won't be surprised if in the next few games he catches balls in the endzone.

I'm not so sure. Davis has been lighting it up in STs. If we've kept Burns and Coy Wire all these years b'cse of their ST's play, then I think we should keep Davis also. Coy should definitely be gone after this year. His ST play has dropped considerably since a couple of years ago, and he is too big of a liability as a Safety.

Wilson should definitely be kept and maybe Peerless Price gone (let them duke it out next year). I know Price has done ok, but it is too erratic and his play is definitely dropping. I suspect next year he will be even slower and have less plays. Wilson, on the other hand is up and coming.

And Cieslak...well, you know I've been preaching his name since TC last year. Nice to see him getting some acknowledgements finally.

Drive 4 Five
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. What a tremendous talent and he is going to keep getting better. It is up to the coaches to find a way to get the ball in that little guy's hands as often as they can afford. He is virtually a mismatch against anyone and he plays a heck of alot bigger than his size.

justasportsfan
11-26-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm not so sure. Davis has been lighting it up in STs. If we've kept Burns and Coy Wire all these years b'cse of their ST's play, then I think we should keep Davis also. Coy should definitely be gone after this year. His ST play has dropped considerably since a couple of years ago, and he is too big of a liability as a Safety.

Wilson should definitely be kept and maybe Peerless Price gone (let them duke it out next year). I know Price has done ok, but it is too erratic and his play is definitely dropping. I suspect next year he will be even slower and have less plays. Wilson, on the other hand is up and coming.

And Cieslak...well, you know I've been preaching his name since TC last year. Nice to see him getting some acknowledgements finally.

Our ST has survived and stayed no. 1 without Justin Bannan who was the leader of the wall. They can be replaced.It'll take time but we have the coaches to get it done. We have the entire off season as well. I'd rather our WR be more potent than simply having gunners. who can be replaced.

JUst like Cieslak Wilson was catching everything coming his way at camp.

Billsrock4life
11-26-2006, 08:44 PM
they need to use him more often on quick slants and screens

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 08:50 PM
don't worry, we have JP :up He just didn't have a chance because our rb was running in for TD's. :up:

it's a good thing that royal was forcing fumbles after his INT too. :up:

Kerr
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Same way they do now. Today's punt return was the biggest play of his career so far in buffalo.