PDA

View Full Version : Denver benching Plummer

LtFinFan66
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Jay Cutler to start

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2676372

Drive 4 Five
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Definitely the right move IMO. My wife loves Denver so I tend to follow them pretty close as well. I don't believe it is all Jake's fault, like the Broncos D blowing a HUGE lead to San Diego, but I think we have seen enough of Plummer to know that he is not going to lead this team to the Super Bowl. It is time to see what the rook brings to the table. I suspect he is going to do pretty damn well ala Rivers. Word out of Denver is that Cutler is SHARP.

Plummer=Bledsoe IMO. When the game is on the line, he is going to **** it up, just like ol' Drew.

BILLSROCK1212
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
thx for the post old news but thx for the article

DynaPaul
11-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Bye Jake!

LtFinFan66
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
thx for the post old news but thx for the articleWell excuse me for posting an article that was posted on ESPN just minutes before I started this thread. Guess I don't have mad Miss Cleo skills like you :idunno: :rofl:

Kerr
11-26-2006, 09:53 PM
plummer will resurface somewhere else next year probably as a starter next year. In his defense, I heard that denver's playcalling had been lagging recently with lack of rollouts, etc for plummer and no commitment to the run. You just have know how to use him and keep using him right. He was in the right system, but the playcalling wasn't helping out his game much.

Night Train
11-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Plummer = Fools Gold

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 03:18 AM
Plummer = Fools Gold

Really? I don't see how even the most foolish fool could mistake him for gold.

Forward_Lateral
11-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah, Plummer is the worst QB ever. He only has the highest winning PCT in Bronco's history, but hey, Wins mean nothing, right? I'm not saying the guy is the best QB in the NFL, but I think he's getting a bit of a raw deal, and Shanahan is throwing the season away, much like Coughlin did when benching Warner a few years back when the G-men were 5-2.

JoeMama
11-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Jay Cutler to start

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2676372

As a Bills fan, I love this move.

It basically says the Broncos are desperate.

And unless Jay Cutler is a phenom -- which is unlikely -- the Broncos are gonna fall out of the playoff picture as Cutler develops.