PDA

View Full Version : Correct Me If I'm Seeing Wrong But..

evol4276
11-26-2006, 08:55 PM
we allowed ZERo sacks??? good god! I wouldn't have believed that in a game against a team with such a good d!

Cntrygal
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
There were a few close calls - but miracles happen. :D

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 10:08 PM
the OL played great. :up:

Devin
11-26-2006, 10:12 PM
You are telling me I couldnt believe it. Maybe Pennington is starting to get the hang of this whole "offensive tackle thing".

Cntrygal
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
You are telling me I couldnt believe it. Maybe Pennington is starting to get the hang of this whole "offensive tackle thing".

:spit:

Philagape
11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I didn't see most of the game, but I know JP avoided one on the big pass to Parrish

G. Host
11-26-2006, 11:05 PM
I didn't see most of the game, but I know JP avoided one on the big pass to Parrish

JP was almost Flutie-like in his escapability this week. Whatever new shoes he is wearing he ought to wear next week!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2006, 11:14 PM
0 Sacks against a good team like Jax means we are playing better on Offense. Jp looks more comfortable and things are starting to gel, gotta love it.

Getting credit from the haters is not going to be easy, that's obvious.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2006, 05:45 AM
The O-line is alot better then what the O-line haters have made it out to be. They hated the O-line because they needed an excuse for JPs bad play.

Pride
11-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Oh please! We have 5 guys at 5 new positions this year. To sit there and say that you knew they were good long before they were is insane!

YardRat
11-27-2006, 06:06 AM
To sit there and say that you knew they were good long before they were is insane!

(Cough!cough!) JP Losman. (Cough!cough!)

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 06:26 AM
(Cough!cough!) (Cough!cough!)

you need to take something for that cough. :up:

jamze132
11-27-2006, 07:07 AM
The O-line is alot better then what the O-line haters have made it out to be. They hated the O-line because they needed an excuse for JPs bad play.
No wwe hated on the O-line because they sucked. The line has played 100% better after Jauron shuffled the line and they improve each week. And if you hadn't noticed, a big reason why they are playing better is Villareal isn't in there anymore. I still say we need to address the O-line in the offseason with one of the best lineman available but they have played better which is helping JP play better, hence winning 3 out of 4.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 07:08 AM
you need to take something for that cough. :up:

rat poison will do the trick, lol.

Tatonka
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM

not true.. the oline has played down right awful at times.. bro, we have gone as far as counting the seconds to contact to compair with other teams to see how bad the line actually is..

i mean earlier in the year, the line was as bad as it gets..

funny how moving peters to the LT spot.. reyes to the bench, pennington in and villarial out and preston in has made a big difference..

it is clear that the combo we started the year with was not the answer.. the changes they made during the bye week have clearly sparked the play we have been looking for all along.. they have improved every week since then.

stop trying to make this about lickers and haters.. the oline is improving.. they were awful and they are getting much better after the changes. it is what it is.