X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Vick apologizes for obscene gesture

"Vick used both hands to deliver the gesture and flashed an angry look towards the handful of fans remaining in the Georgia Dome. Those who hung around booed the home team loudly after its dismal 31-13 loss to the New Orleans Saints."

www.nfl.com/teams/story/ATL/9830458

what a douche. stds will do that to you...its a lesson for the boys and girls.
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Vick apologizes for obscene gesture

It's understandable, but not justifiable in regards to league rules. He really wasn't the reason they lost today. He rushed for over 100yds by himself and his receivers dropped a few.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

He's probably sorry that one finger is costing him 5K.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

vick is a gangster, that is why you see manning with all the endorsment deals and Vick is pitching for used car dealers in atl.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

he rushed for 166 damn yards today. i just don't understand for the life of me why he's still trying to be a quarterback. those chicken legs were made for running

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
            he rushed for 166 damn yards today. i just don't understand for the life of me why he's still trying to be a quarterback. those chicken legs were made for running

You think it's him? Mora and his offensive coordinator want him to be something he's not. He makes plays on his feet. That's what he does.

Comment

Working...
            X