PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see JP's post-game press conference?

JoeMama
11-26-2006, 09:27 PM
If you get a chance to watch JP's press conference, check out the way JP's praises the offensive line. He goes so far to give them individual accolades by name.

He called Mike Gandy the "leader" of the line.

He said Terrence Pennington is playing way beyond what you can "ask of a rookie".

Melvin Fowler is doing a "great job" especially in terms of leadership where he barks out the plays even before JP Losman does.

Jason Peters is as "solid as they come". Which I would even take it a step further. Peters has only allowed one sack in TWO SEASONS. That's not just solid. That's elite.

I love the way JP handled himself. He spoke with a great deal of candor, avoiding the usual platitudes that make most press conferences unbearable to watch.

And understand, I don't typically read into press conferences at all. But this was an interesting display where I got the impression JP "gets it" now. He sounds more & more like a leader as well as a good teammate.

Here's the link.

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

kinigirly
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM
he also almost cried. don't forget that part

Kerr
11-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Somehow all I can picture is http://www.feldoncentral.com/hdtv/Trailers/thumbs/MatrixReloaded-Morpheous_01.jpg

say, "he's beginning to believe.". :rolleyes:

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2006, 09:37 PM
He is quickly becoming a leader in the way he carries himself. Seeing this and his comments in the huddle last week is encouraging, imo.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 09:43 PM
the OL did a great job. :up:

mikemac2001
11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Grr want to watch but my browsers always crash when i go to the link

jmb1099
11-26-2006, 09:54 PM
the OL did a great job. :up:
Yes they did, it was nice to see that when the oline does a good job we can actually win games. Hmmph...must be the foundation has to be solid for the rest of the house to be solid.

Michael82
11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
He's starting to sound and act like a vet more each week. :clap:

G. Host
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Grr want to watch but my browsers always crash when i go to the link

Try turning off java. That works for me. It uses an alternate method when java is turned off.

You can try this page too:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20061126_JAC@BUF

SABURZFAN
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
:java:

ublinkwescore
11-26-2006, 11:24 PM
And JP has just led us to match our win total for last season as well.

PECKERWOOD
11-26-2006, 11:33 PM
If you get a chance to watch JP's press conference, check out the way JP's praises the offensive line. He goes so far to give them individual accolades by name.

He called Mike Gandy the "leader" of the line.

He said Terrence Pennington is playing way beyond what you can "ask of a rookie".

Melvin Fowler is doing a "great job" especially in terms of leadership where he barks out the plays even before JP Losman does.

Jason Peters is as "solid as they come". Which I would even take it a step further. Peters has only allowed one sack in TWO SEASONS. That's not just solid. That's elite.

I love the way JP handled himself. He spoke with a great deal of candor, avoiding the usual platitudes that make most press conferences unbearable to watch.

And understand, I don't typically read into press conferences at all. But this was an interesting display where I got the impression JP "gets it" now. He sounds more & more like a leader as well as a good teammate.

Here's the link.

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.html

He proved that he can help this team win football games, but can he prove that he can do it over the long haul? This is the question remaining in my mind.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2006, 05:29 AM
He's starting to sound and act like a vet more each week. :clap:

And to think that this is only his rookie year. How's he going to act when he's in his 3rd year? :dance:

YardRat
11-27-2006, 06:10 AM
I haven't seen the pc yet, but I hope he's propping up the receivers, also.

Two weeks in a row outstanding individual efforts by Price and Parrish have contributed heavily to the winning scores.

Dr. Lecter
11-27-2006, 07:09 AM
And to think that this is only his rookie year. How's he going to act when he's in his 3rd year? :dance:
:rolleyes:

Either you ignore the points people have made or you really don't get it.

JoeMama
11-27-2006, 08:18 AM
I haven't seen the pc yet, but I hope he's propping up the receivers, also.

Two weeks in a row outstanding individual efforts by Price and Parrish have contributed heavily to the winning scores.

You should listen to it.

JP gives the recievers their due.

I just found his praise of the offensive line interesting. I can't recall the last time I heard a quarterback give specific credit to every lineman individually. Seemed like a real standup thing to do.

mybills
11-27-2006, 08:26 AM
He proved that he can help this team win football games, but can he prove that he can do it over the long haul? This is the question remaining in my mind.
I have no questions. He's our guy! :up:

M
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM

Your drivel is way past getting old. Just can't accept the fact that JP is coming into his own. Move on already ......

HHURRICANE
11-27-2006, 09:36 AM
he also almost cried. don't forget that part

"Tito, get me a tissue'!!