• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

just curious

why in the devil did dj not allow jp try and get some points down the field with 1:11...3 timeouts before the half? I would assume they didn't want to take any chances with the lead, but this is the first time in a long time i've seen a coach kill the clock with over a minute and 3 timeouts left before the half.

The boobirds would agree.
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: just curious

Losman and company seemed unsettled and previously when the Bills offense was unsettled they tended to either go 3 and out or make a mistake and Jauron probably wanted to go into locker room on a high note and did not want to take a chance. Imagine a Jaguar catching one of those poorly thrown balls and actually catching it and returning it for a TD. How would that have affected the game?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

that call was questionable, as was the pass on 3rd and 2- they pulled a Mularkey.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

it all worked out.the Special Teams pulled out the victory today.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
          • Sep 2003

We had the lead, we get the ball at the beginning of the second half and DJ did not want to give up the ball to the jags before half.

I was wondering at the time the same thing but did not really mind the call.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            that call was questionable, as was the pass on 3rd and 2- they pulled a Mularkey.
            I agree. We should have attempted to move the ball and get as many points on the board. And in the future, I think Jauron will trust JP more and let him attempt those 2-min drives more often.

As far as the play call on that 3rd and short, that was stupid. McGahee just ran for 5 and 4 yards and then they want to pass? If anything, we should have done a QB sneak. I hate when a drive ends on 3rd and short when we attempt a pass.

Comment

Working...
            X