• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

JP got a lot by doing a little today

He gained control he gained confidence and respect from teamates. If he keeps this going hey who know next year we could be the team to take over the AFC East! JP has to stop turning it over though 1 INT per game it seems like at least but it dont matter when you win i think we need to throw the ball about 25 times a game instead of 10 like we've done up until last week.....hold on tight everyone JP is gonna take us on a hell of a ride!!!!!!
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: JP got a lot by doing a little today

JP got run-into by Pennington, hence the reason the pass died going up in the (windy) air.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

it's a good thing that royal was in position to erase a major mistake.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
        • Aug 2004

Did you watch the game? Since you got the internet, you certainly could listen to JP's press conference after the game when they asked him specifically about the INT.

His arm hit Preston just as he was releasing the ball. I don't care if you are Montana, Brady, or Manning combined into one body, in that situation, you don't know what you are throw to when your arm's hit when you throw.

A valid criticism maybe that he should read the play a second sooner so he could get the ball out quicker before someone is backed into him. But I think most coaches would take a QB making the right read and appeared to have enough time to get off the ball in that situation.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I can live with one pick per game if it still ends up as a win.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

JP doesn't have to do it all by himself and he can't. It is a team effort. However, he is doing his part.

Comment

Working...
            X