PDA

View Full Version : Here is something a gunner says......

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 12:34 AM
"It was pretty cool,'' Losman said. "Sometimes you've got to let it go, dude, and let players make the plays. I don't think many receivers could've caught that like he did.''

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15909398/?site=3000001

This cat knows he can get it there, let them bring it down is his attitude.

I like the direction we are heading, toward the playoffs.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 12:38 AM
"It was pretty cool,'' Losman said. "Sometimes you've got to let it go, dude, and let players make the plays. I don't think many receivers could've caught that like he did.''

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15909398/?site=3000001

This cat knows he can get it there, let them bring it down is his attitude.

I like the direction we are heading, toward the playoffs.

JP is saying the right things, and doing the right things. This is a very bright time in Buffalo. Gratz to Roscoe and our OL, terrific game, bravo. Hopefully, we can do this consistently.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2006, 12:40 AM
the catch was bobby chandler-like. :up:

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 12:42 AM
JP is saying the right things, and doing the right things. This is a very bright time in Buffalo. Gratz to Roscoe and our OL, terrific game, bravo. Hopefully, we can do this consistently.

Wow, how many times have we said that in the past few years? Like never.

I am so happy about it and cannot understand how other's are still against JP or thinking that the playoffs are out of reach.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Wow, how many times have we said that in the past few years? Like never.

I am so happy about it and cannot understand how other's are still against JP or thinking that the playoffs are out of reach.
I guess we haven't said things like that too often. However, with all this said, I'm just waiting for our team to fail! I want us to win so much, at times I feel like I am jinxing the team! But like you said, I really like what I am seeing right now, 2 4th quarter comebacks from JP, continuity in the OL, very good #1 WR in Evans, emerging star in Parrish and to top it off a strong defense, that isn't that far away from being an elite defense. I really hope we keep on keeping on.