PDA

View Full Version : The Bills have built something...

Tinboy
11-27-2006, 08:18 AM
The Bills have built something that is even more significant than victories in their past two games and three in their past four. It is not a stretch to say they have reinvented themselves. No longer are they the stumbling, bumbling team that would somehow find a way to lose. The Bills are, for the most part, playing smart and sound football. And they are doing some of their best work at the end of the game, with the outcome hanging in the balance. For the second successive week, J.P. Losman delivered some huge throws on the game-winning drive, during which he connected with Roscoe Parrish on a 30-yard completion to set up Rian Lindell's winning field goal. Losman's performance had its flaws, but he continued to show improved poise, awareness in the pocket, and decision-making.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9830585

Sorry if this have been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that we can play with anybody out there. I godda say, when the Jags scored that TD to tie the game, I felt like JP was going to bring us right down the field to win the game. I can't remember the last time I felt like I knew we were going to win. Awesome. Just friggin Awesome!

mybills
11-27-2006, 08:32 AM
JP got pissed off early in the game, and it was either gonna break his concentration, or fire him up. Thankfully, it was the latter. :D