PDA

View Full Version : "Nobody circles the wagons........

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 08:48 AM
....Like the BUFFALO BILLS" - Chris Berman on Espn last night

Anyone catch the Blitz last night?!?!

It was awesome, and Chris Berman starts it off by saying:

"You know we've been waiting to say this......The BUFFALO BILLS are back! JP Losman, showing us why the Bills drafted him....."

I love it. I freaking love it.

LtFinFan66
11-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Is he a Bills fan:idunno:

HHURRICANE
11-27-2006, 08:50 AM

Anyon catch the Blitz last night?!?!

I was awesome, and Chris Berman starts it off by saying:

"You know we've been waiting to say this......The BUFFALO BILLS are back! JP Losman, showing us why the Bills drafted him....."

I hope I catch it!! That's awesome!!

M
11-27-2006, 08:51 AM
D*mmit, I missed it! What time does Blitz come on? I'm watching Berman at 6:00pm tonite, hopefully it will be on again.

Love Berman because he loves the Bills!!!

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Is he a Bills fan:idunno:
a bills homer.

He's the only one who pumps up the bills in a national scale. I love it when he says that line.

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Berman has been a Bills fan since I can remember

I didn't see the Bills bit until around midnight

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM
watched it twice :up:

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Can someone put it on here please? TIA.

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:00 AM
watched it twice :up:

Awesome. The thing that made it so great, is Bermans voice. There was so much excitement in his voice and they went into depth of every great play, especially that perfect pass to Roscoe to get them in field goal range.

G. Host
11-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah Berman described the pass as a rope which Parrish and only only Parrish could catch. Perfect pass at the perfect time. Only better pass he made was that perfect pass to a LB between the numbers and I was thinking "great pass, between the numbers" before I realized it was to a LB. Glad he could not catch!

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Awesome. The thing that made it so great, is Bermans voice..
It's almost a sweet as hearing a woman.... er nevermind.

Luisito23
11-27-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm loving some us right now!!!.....and C.B. is, and will always be DA MAN!!!!.....NOBODY BUT NOBODY circles the wagon like the BUFFALO BILLS!!!!........

GO BILLS!!!!!

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:17 AM
I'm loving some us right now!!!.....and C.B. is, and will always be DA MAN!!!!.....NOBODY BUT NOBODY circles the wagon like the BUFFALO BILLS!!!!........

GO BILLS!!!!!

HELL YEAH BROTHER!!!

:posrep:

JoeMama
11-27-2006, 09:29 AM

Anyone catch the Blitz last night?!?!

It was awesome, and Chris Berman starts it off by saying:

Chris Berman has the ability to make Bills highlights way more satisfying than any other commentator.

I've been waiting a while to hear, "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

It was well worth it stay up for the Blitz after midnight.

PS -- I just noticed you're from Bradenton. Did you got to Southeast high school? Manatee high school?

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Chris Berman has the ability to make Bills highlights way more satisfying than any other commentator.

I've been waiting a while to hear, "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!"

It was well worth it stay up for the Blitz after midnight.

PS -- I just noticed you're from Bradenton. Did you got to Southeast high school? Manatee high school?

No, I live near Manatee Highschool, but I'm from Rochester. I moved down here about 3 years ago.

JoeMama
11-27-2006, 09:41 AM
No, I live near Manatee Highschool, but I'm from Rochester. I moved down here about 3 years ago.

Ah, ok.

Welcome to town then.

I lived there for 2 years. I thought it was a cool place to live.

Mr. Cynical
11-27-2006, 09:45 AM
It was awesome. It would be so great if we could win one before he retires and goes off the air. He would go absolutely ape s*** in the studio.

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Ah, ok.

Welcome to town then.

I lived there for 2 years. I thought it was a cool place to live.

It's not too bad. I miss the seasons though, and most of all, the games.

I'm planning on moving back to Rochester in the next year or two. Where do you live now?

JoeMama
11-27-2006, 09:50 AM
It's not too bad. I miss the seasons though, and most of all, the games.

I'm planning on moving back to Rochester in the next year or two. Where do you live now?

I just moved to Tallahassee about a month ago to take a new job.

But I haven't lived in Bradenton for a while. I was only there 1998-2000.

It's bizarre whenever I visit Bradenton though. It's blown up.