PDA

View Full Version : “Rebuilders” and “Not enough Talent” guys

Patrick76777
11-27-2006, 09:11 AM
All of that might be true, but I love where the team is heading.

Coach Dick has this team playing Hard and Smart! No quit in these guys.

I’m even warming on JP and I was ready to ship him out of town a few weeks ago.

And this Hargrove guy is the BEST. Check out my other thread!

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Rebuilding takes time. Chemistry takes time. Trust takes time.

Even our D is starting to get it. Our ST started slow but even they are starting to get it.

We're not the only ones starting to gel. So are the fish. :ill:

LtBillsFan66
11-27-2006, 09:25 AM
I like the chemistry and the fight in the team. I like to see Nate celebrating on the sidelines. That tells me the game means a lot to him.

THATHURMANATOR
11-27-2006, 09:28 AM
We are on the right track!! I told you Marv would lead us to the light!

Luisito23
11-27-2006, 09:29 AM
We're not the only ones starting to gel. So are the fish. :ill:

We're better!!!...:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
11-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Everything looked like it was heading in the right direction in 2002. Time will tell.

Patrick76777
11-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Everything looked like it was heading in the right direction in 2002. Time will tell.

I think not resigning Price killed us that year. Sure he flopped, but at the time we took 93 catches and something like 10 TD's out of our O and replaced it with Bobby Shaw.

If you remember, our D played well in 02, but our O went nowhere!

Mr. Cynical
11-27-2006, 11:05 AM
I think not resigning Price killed us that year. Sure he flopped, but at the time we took 93 catches and something like 10 TD's out of our O and replaced it with Bobby Shaw.

If you remember, our D played well in 02, but our O went nowhere!

As a team we were flying high (including coaching praise, etc, etc,), only to go miserably into the abyss. That's all I'm saying.

Saratoga Slim
11-27-2006, 11:33 AM
As a team we were flying high (including coaching praise, etc, etc,), only to go miserably into the abyss. That's all I'm saying.

point taken, obviously there's no guarantee that the current state of affairs is the start of another four super bowl appearances. I don't know about you, but I watch football to have fun. Their only loss since the bye week was by 2 to the Colts in Indy, and they've pulled off two last minute wins in a row. the team feels like its coming together, and is finally exuding some confidence. I'm having fun watching again. Who knows what the future holds, but might as well enjoy the present, brother!