PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Hargrove story!

Patrick76777
11-27-2006, 09:17 AM
My bro was at the BSG last week. His girlfriend worked there years ago and was talking to the owner. She comes back and tells my bro that there were 2 Bills there. Not knowing much about football, she says, “A train or something” Which is so funny.

Anyway, it’s A-Train and Hargrove and my bro and his friend go talk to them. When Hargrove jumped into our seats he basically kneed one of my buddy’s in the ribs. They brought it up and he remembered it.

Then as they’re talking, Hargrove notices one of those posters with a Bills schedule on it. Someone had put a big ole L next to the SD game. Hargrove says, WHAT THE F$%^ is this! WHAT THE F%$#% IS THIS!” So he calls the owner over and says, “WHO DID THIS?” the owner didn’t know and Hargrove proceeds to rip the poster off the wall and tear it to shreds.

He then says, “We’re winning every game, the rest of the way!” And then “We’re going to the Superbowl.

This guy is a ball of fire. I love it. I love guys with a passion for the game.

THATHURMANATOR
11-27-2006, 09:19 AM
He is a freaking maniac!!! I Love it!!!

Mr. Miyagi
11-27-2006, 09:21 AM
He then says, “We’re winning every game, the rest of the way!” And then “We’re going to the Superbowl.

I think I just fell madly in man-love with Hargrove. :heart:

LtBillsFan66
11-27-2006, 09:22 AM
I like his hair!

THATHURMANATOR
11-27-2006, 09:23 AM
The BSG is right near my house Pat!!!

I can't believe we got this guy for a 5th rounder!!!

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Freaking Awesome. I love that attitude.

justasportsfan
11-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Marv loves grabbing guys who've had never lived up to their potential in the hopes that Jauron can bring it out of them.

Some will never get there ( most likely Andre Davis) but I think Hargrove is gonna be a successful story. His intensity and bills fans passion are a match made in heaven.

BillsNick
11-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Marv loves grabbing guys who've had never lived up to their potential in the hopes that Jauron and bring it out of them.

Some will never get there ( most likely Ander Davis) but I think Hargrove is gonna be a successful story. His intensity and bills fans passion are a match made in heaven.

I agree. I think Hargrove was meant to be a Buffalo Bill.

gr8slayer
11-27-2006, 10:13 AM
My friends father who is the strength coach for the Rams said he is a hell of an athlete and has some of the strongest letgs he has ever seen.

Meathead
11-27-2006, 10:16 AM
good then he can run even faster to get to meetings on time

alohabillsfan
11-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I believe he is a FA after this season! Marv re-sign him, Gandy, Clements and Fletcher!

Coach Sal
11-27-2006, 10:50 AM
I told you guys before I knew Anthony in high school (he went by "Tony" then). I coached against him and I was on a staff that coached an All-Star game he played in (same team).

He was extremely likeable in HS. He even did the P.A. announcing for the JV games at his school when he was a Varsity player....and got the fans all worked up with his enthusiasm.

He was a QB (and a very good one) and a Safety in HS, just to show you how good of an athlete he was - and is!

He made some mistakes in college, but you'd be hard-pressed to find many people around here who have negative things to say about the kid....even his opponents and competitors (like me).

DynaPaul
11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Man, tell him to lay off of the Stacker 2 until gametime.

ParanoidAndroid
11-27-2006, 05:09 PM
:flex:

The_Philster
11-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Hargrove is the ****!! :up: I love his intensity..his passion....definitely belongs in Buffalo

M
11-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Love this guy! I had the hardest time figuring out who he was on the field when he first started because he jumps around so much after a good play, I couldn't see his name or number.

He has fire in his belly!!

Michael82
11-27-2006, 07:46 PM
That is awesome! :bf1:

I love watching the guy on special teams too. He's always the most pumped up out of all of them. :clap:

Dozerdog
11-27-2006, 08:33 PM
What's the BSG?

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I have high hopes for him also. To be honest, I didn't think acquiring him was that significant at first, good to be wrong. I've noticed he has been being used as a DT at times, and he has been getting adequate pressure.

Just look at this dude. http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/492954.jpg That is one mean hombre! I'm sure he is a good guy off of the field, man but he is one nasty dude on the field!

ublinkwescore
11-27-2006, 09:41 PM
great story.

I hope he is truely psychic.

PECKERWOOD
11-27-2006, 09:57 PM
great story.

I hope he is truely psychic.

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/psychic.jpg

Meathead
11-29-2006, 08:28 AM
respect my authoritah