PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice that we were not a footnote in all the sports shows?

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 02:10 PM
The press is even saying how much better we look and taking notice, all the sports shows actually talked about us and had full highlights with other's being footnotes.

I think we all need to take the time to enjoy these moments of redemption, you never know how long they will last.<!-- / message -->

don137
11-27-2006, 02:16 PM
The honeymoon will be shortlived if the run defense does not improve with LT coming to town next week.

OpIv37
11-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey skooby- why do you hate on the press when they say bad things about the Bills, but suddenly they're credible when they say we look better?

Pinkerton Security
11-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Its true, I'll take any attention we get. Its refreshing to see the Bills highlights rather than just "And the (Insert team the Bills played) managed another victory".

DynaPaul
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
They'll be pissing on us again soon enough.

Mitchy moo
11-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey skooby- why do you hate on the press when they say bad things about the Bills, but suddenly they're credible when they say we look better?

Op, The press has a way of feeding itself into frenzies about certain teams and they then shift gears. We have been so far off the radar for so long that any news report that is more than 15 seconds about us is a near miracle. I just don't think it's right to leave certain teams out of monday night / sunday night / saturday night and thursday night events all the time.

OpIv37
11-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Op, The press has a way of feeding itself into frenzies about certain teams and they then shift gears. We have been so far off the radar for so long that any news report that is more than 15 seconds about us is a near miracle. I just don't think it's right to leave certain teams out of monday night / sunday night / saturday night and thursday night events all the time.

personally, I could care less. Home night games rarely sell out, and the Bills have a habit of choking in night games, which are usually nationally televised.

BTW, we had a Sat night game last year. You can't expect teams that have bad seasons to be featured in night games the following year.

!Papacrunk!
11-27-2006, 07:36 PM
personally, I could care less. Home night games rarely sell out, and the Bills have a habit of choking in night games, which are usually nationally televised.

BTW, we had a Sat night game last year. You can't expect teams that have bad seasons to be featured in night games the following year.
yep, after our 4-12 season, we didn't have any night games the next year.