PDA

View Full Version : I hate Miami! Go Jags!!

HHURRICANE
11-28-2006, 08:06 AM
I have to admit that I was feeling sorry for their predicament earlier this season but now I want them to lose badly coming in. I'm tired of their stupid fans coming over and critiquing our team when they have plenty of holes on their team!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=171786

mybills
11-28-2006, 08:14 AM
The next three weeks are critical, as Green Bay, Minny, and Buffalo are all capable of taking down the Jets.

They got one of those right. lol

JoeMama
11-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Look, **** Miami.

I know that it's in the Bills best interest to root for the Fish over the Jags this week, but sorry, I can't do it.

I have an irrational hatred of every AFC East team, but none tops my irrational hatred of the Fish.

I can't stand their fruity players, their fruity uniforms, or their fruity fans.

The Bills can go 2-14 in any given year -- but if they sweep the Fish -- I'm willing to consider the season a mild success.

So go Jags.

Squish the Fish!

ublinkwescore
11-28-2006, 09:48 AM
No, it's in our interests to see Miami lose...

Jacksonville isn't done losing this season - mark my words.

It's just up to us to handle business on our end.

Hhurricane - I had to groan you for saying you felt sorry for the fins.

That's like sacrelige

ublinkwescore
11-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Look, **** Miami.

I know that it's in the Bills best interest to root for the Fish over the Jags this week, but sorry, I can't do it.

I have an irrational hatred of every AFC East team, but none tops my irrational hatred of the Fish.

I can't stand their fruity players, their fruity uniforms, or their fruity fans.

The Bills can go 2-14 in any given year -- but if they sweep the Fish -- I'm willing to consider the season a mild success.

So go Jags.

Squish the Fish!

I like this guy.

JoeMama
11-28-2006, 09:56 AM

I think you're right.

Check the Jags remaining schedule.

@Miami
Indianapolis
@Tennessee
New England
@Kansas City

I don't foresee too many W's for Jax.

And obviously, the nice thing about Jax is that we have them under our thumb.

All they need them to do is lose enough games to end up in a tie with us at the end of the season.

Which is probable, but only assuming the Bills can string together a few more wins.

I like this guy.

LOL!

Nothing brings people together like mutual hatred.

HHURRICANE
11-28-2006, 10:12 AM

Hhurricane - I had to groan you for saying you felt sorry for the fins.

That's like sacrelige

I'm okay with the groan. There is no way I'm rooting for Miami because of playoff implications!! I hate Miami. PERIOD.

I am very confident that Jax wins this game. No Ronnie Brown and I think Jax is pissed that they lost to us. No way they lose this weekend.

dplus47
11-28-2006, 01:52 PM
it will be tough to win w/o ronnie brown, that's for sure. harrington is probably due for a bad outing, as well. the D will really have to step up for the team to win.

as for the phins-bills rivalry, maybe i'm crazy, but i always like rivalry games more when there are playoff implications involved. for example, as an ohio state fan, i was thrilled that michigan made it into that game unbeaten and ranked #2. it's so much better to see a game like that than watching them pound a .500 team. so, even though i don't like buffalo, i do like it a lot more when the phins-bills games are for more than pride.

HotRod
11-28-2006, 01:55 PM
If the Fins would go 0-16 and the Pats would go 2-14, I pretty much wouldn't care where the Bills & Jets finished.

Mitchy moo
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I think you're right.

Check the Jags remaining schedule.

@Miami
Indianapolis
@Tennessee
New England
@Kansas City

I don't foresee too many W's for Jax.

And obviously, the nice thing about Jax is that we have them under our thumb.

All they need them to do is lose enough games to end up in a tie with us at the end of the season.

Which is probable, but only assuming the Bills can string together a few more wins.

LOL!

Nothing brings people together like mutual hatred.

Your right, we want to tie with Jax and 10-6, that would be a good thing.

Kadiddlehopper
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
So that kind of comment makes you a better fan?
So some Russian robs you and that makes all Russians criminals?
Remember, football is a GAME!

HHURRICANE
11-28-2006, 06:03 PM

Uhhh, if you don't like it than don't come to a Bills site loser!! That's why you have Finheaven.

feelthepain
11-28-2006, 06:11 PM
What, no "keep the smack in the smack forum" warning for Bill fans??? Typical!!

The_Philster
11-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Let's cool it with the name-calling...

CuseJetsFan83
11-28-2006, 06:22 PM
its a 2 edged sword..... remember jacksonville is a game ahead............. which means you need them to lose...... but in the same token, miamis tied wtih you guys and a game behind us..............

The_Philster
11-28-2006, 06:24 PM
its a 2 edged sword..... remember jacksonville is a game ahead............. which means you need them to lose...... but in the same token, miamis tied wtih you guys and a game behind us..............
There are certain rules to follow as a Bills fan

Root for the Bills to win
Root for a Fish lossRooting for the Fish to win is sick

ublinkwescore
11-28-2006, 06:39 PM
There are certain rules to follow as a Bills fan

Root for the Bills to win
Root for a Fish lossRooting for the Fish to win is sick

Let'em know phil.:chuk: :squish:

!Papacrunk!
11-28-2006, 06:51 PM
lol at this thread. It seems like our team means more to some than their own team. True it's measured in hate, but it seems like that far out weighs any love for their own team. Good stuff.

JoeMama
11-28-2006, 09:03 PM

LOL!

Deep.