PDA

View Full Version : People get off your asses and get a ticket for sunday!

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 08:36 AM
:mad:

G. Host
11-28-2006, 08:40 AM
Sorry my ass will be in California working otherwise I would be there like I have other weeks despite living in VA.

OpIv37
11-28-2006, 08:40 AM
I already paid $325 for Sunday Ticket.

And I had 4 tickets for last week's game that I didn't get to use.

And I can't go to the game this weekend for two reasons:
1. No vacation time, so I'd have to make the 7+ hour drive back to DC immediately after the game
2. I have Sabres tix for Sat night here in DC- the only way to make it would be to drive all night two nights in a row.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 08:41 AM
325 bucks Why so much OP.

I am not talking to the out of towners either. I realize you guys go through a lot to get to the games you do get to!

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Sorry my ass will be in California working otherwise I would be there like I have other weeks despite living in VA.
:hi5:

OpIv37
11-28-2006, 08:46 AM
325 bucks Why so much OP.

I am not talking to the out of towners either. I realize you guys go through a lot to get to the games you do get to!

It's an extra $100 for the Superfan pack, which includes the HD broadcasts, the Game Mix channel and the Quick Cuts (every game cut down to 30 min or less).

I haven't really watched much of the Quick Cuts, but I love the Game Mix channel and the HD. Every time the Bills go to commercial, I flip over to the game mix to see what's going on in the other games. And since the Bills game is included, I can see as soon as it's back and flip over without missing a play.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Nice!

mybills
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM
The 7.5 hour drive is my excuse. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 09:30 AM
The 7.5 hour drive is my excuse. :ill:
Fly... Now you have NO excuse.

alohabillsfan
11-28-2006, 09:31 AM
It's an extra $100 for the Superfan pack, which includes the HD broadcasts, the Game Mix channel and the Quick Cuts (every game cut down to 30 min or less).

I haven't really watched much of the Quick Cuts, but I love the Game Mix channel and the HD. Every time the Bills go to commercial, I flip over to the game mix to see what's going on in the other games. And since the Bills game is included, I can see as soon as it's back and flip over without missing a play.

LOL, that's exactly what I have and what I do down here in J-ville!

Devin
11-28-2006, 09:36 AM
WTF wow even with 2 great wins we cant sell out wtf is going on?

jamze132
11-28-2006, 09:42 AM
65,000 people converging at the same place and time is a lot for such a small city. And that isn't even the Ralph's total capacity. know one should be questioning the loyalty from Bills fans.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 09:48 AM
GET TO THE GAME.

NO EXCUSES!

mybills
11-28-2006, 09:49 AM
You buy my plane ticket, I'll buy a game ticket! :up:

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Done

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM
WTF wow even with 2 great wins we cant sell out wtf is going on?
People are babies.

streetkings01
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM

I haven't really watched much of the Quick Cuts, but I love the Game Mix channel and the HD. Every time the Bills go to commercial, I flip over to the game mix to see what's going on in the other games. And since the Bills game is included, I can see as soon as it's back and flip over without missing a play.That is exactly what I do

Dr. Lecter
11-28-2006, 10:30 AM
65,000 people converging at the same place and time is a lot for such a small city. And that isn't even the Ralph's total capacity. know one should be questioning the loyalty from Bills fans.

When you throw in Rochester, Southern Ontario, the Southern Tier, etc. it is not very much.

HHURRICANE
11-28-2006, 10:33 AM
GET TO THE GAME.

NO EXCUSES!

I have to agree here. We are still alive in the playoff hunt and we are playing much better than people ever thought. The Bills are playing a great team with a chance for a huge upset. Don't be weak!!

I think I'm going to go. I might have just talked myself into it. And I live in Atlanta.

Stop being pussies!!!

G. Host
11-28-2006, 10:39 AM

Flying often takes more time than driving and you are left without a car. How nice of you to offer your free taxi services to those who are not lucky enough to be able to find work in WNY. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/182-1164731931.gif

Ebenezer
11-28-2006, 10:42 AM
910,000 in just niagara and erie country...now through in Roch and So. Ontario and we can only get 65K after two big wins, 3 of 4 and almost beating Indi??? disgraceful - or people just don't have the money...betting on the latter.

hammerbillsfan
11-28-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm going already and bringing 3 other people.

Patrick76777
11-28-2006, 10:50 AM
910,000 in just niagara and erie country...now through in Roch and So. Ontario and we can only get 65K after two big wins, 3 of 4 and almost beating Indi??? disgraceful - or people just don't have the money...betting on the latter.

Front running Sports fans that are in love with the Sabres! That's it.

Ebenezer
11-28-2006, 10:53 AM
Front running Sports fans that are in love with the Sabres! That's it.
true dat.

PECKERWOOD
11-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Man, I really want to. But school is starting to get really busy, I have a bunch of tests coming up, and I need the time to study and write a 15 page paper.

G. Host
11-28-2006, 11:02 AM

Team was so bad earlier they spent the money the would have spent on tickets on other things. Post Christmas spending for most is decided well before Thanksgiving.

HAMMER
11-28-2006, 11:03 AM
:rockon: All right Thurm, due to your plea for fan support I am flying in from San Diego. Giving up the only chance I have to watch the game from my couch this season to enjoy the thrill and chill of my mecca, RWS. See you there.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 11:08 AM
NO DISGRACEFUL

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 11:12 AM
:rockon: All right Thurm, due to your plea for fan support I am flying in from San Diego. Giving up the only chance I have to watch the game from my couch this season to enjoy the thrill and chill of my mecca, RWS. See you there.
:hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Man, I really want to. But school is starting to get really busy, I have a bunch of tests coming up, and I need the time to study and write a 15 page paper.
Do you homework Friday and Saturday. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Ebenezer
11-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Do you homework Friday and Saturday. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
really - plan these things out!!

M
11-28-2006, 11:46 AM
D*MN! I'm actually thinking about making the trip. I live in CT but have a gig Saturday night. If I left early enough on Sunday and drove back after the game, I could do it!!! And I had tix to last weeks game and couldn't go because of a gig. I owe the Bills now!!!

Michael82
11-28-2006, 11:54 AM
disgraceful. I can't believe these people call themselves fans. :cynic:

Ebenezer
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
disgraceful. I can't believe these people call themselves fans. :cynic:
not all fans can make it to the game mikey, there are those with real money concerns but i love how the local TV channels go to the sports bars to interview the people complaining about the blackout...like how much do they plunk down while at the bar?? also, how many people have illegal boxes just so they can get the Sunday ticket registered in another city? how much did they pay for that? think about it.

Michael82
11-28-2006, 12:05 PM
not all fans can make it to the game mikey, there are those with real money concerns but i love how the local TV channels go to the sports bars to interview the people complaining about the blackout...like how much do they plunk down while at the bar?? also, how many people have illegal boxes just so they can get the Sunday ticket registered in another city? how much did they pay for that? think about it.
I'm not saying all fans. I'm saying the local idiots who sit there complaining over and over again, yet they have money to spend on Sabres tickets, Sabres gear, Bills gear, going to the bar and drinking a ton....why can't they support the local team and buy a ****ing ticket? :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 12:07 PM
D*MN! I'm actually thinking about making the trip. I live in CT but have a gig Saturday night. If I left early enough on Sunday and drove back after the game, I could do it!!! And I had tix to last weeks game and couldn't go because of a gig. I owe the Bills now!!!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Ebenezer
11-28-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm not saying all fans. I'm saying the local idiots who sit there complaining over and over again, yet they have money to spend on Sabres tickets, Sabres gear, Bills gear, going to the bar and drinking a ton....why can't they support the local team and buy a ****ing ticket? :mad:
'cause it is easier for them to let others do it.

Dr. Lecter
11-28-2006, 12:13 PM

Some people do all of that and go to the game as well!

Michael82
11-28-2006, 12:40 PM
Some people do all of that and go to the game as well!
Exactly!

PECKERWOOD
11-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Haha, I'l see what I can do!

BillyT92679
11-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Know what I'd like to see?
Some Buffalonians skip a couple of Sabres games (the tickets are just about as pricy, if not more so, than a Bills game) and attend BILLS GAMES. You're spending what, 25-30 bucks a piece to see a relatively meaningless Sabres Panthers game, one of 41 in a season where the Sabres are probably getting the No. 1 Seed in hockey and will have plenty of playoff hockey games to see, to miss one of just 8 Bills home games. The Bills are NOT 0-11. They have a chance at the playoffs and LT and the Chargers, Vince Young and T-Hen and the Titans, and the FISH (!!!) might black-out??

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Some Buffalonians skip a couple of Sabres games (the tickets are just about as pricy, if not more so, than a Bills game) and attend BILLS GAMES. You're spending what, 25-30 bucks a piece to see a relatively meaningless Sabres Panthers game, one of 41 in a season where the Sabres are probably getting the No. 1 Seed in hockey and will have plenty of playoff hockey games to see, to miss one of just 8 Bills home games. The Bills are NOT 0-11. They have a chance at the playoffs and LT and the Chargers, Vince Young and T-Hen and the Titans, and the FISH (!!!) might black-out??
This is gay also. No one abandon one team for the other. Support both.

Devin
11-28-2006, 09:30 PM
If i lived in B-Lo or anywhere near it for that matter id be at every game!

BillyT92679
11-29-2006, 12:59 AM
This is gay also. No one abandon one team for the other. Support both.
Not going to an occasional Sabres game in order to save money to support a team that plays fewer than one fifth the number of games is not "gay" at all. your reply is beneath you

tat2dmike77
11-29-2006, 01:05 AM
I can explain why i am not able to buy a ticket in one sentence

I'm in college full time

I think that sums up my money status

tat2dmike77
11-29-2006, 01:13 AM

It's like this.

When the bills are playing and winning the sabres have a hard time drawing a crowd. Hockey basiclly takes a back seat to the bills. This of course is when the bills are winning or atleast playing above .500 football.

The past 2 years though it has been all about the sabres. Which is well deserved they are one of the best in the NHL and i can't wait to see them here in columbus against the blow jackets.

I think we as fans want a championship so bad we don't care which team gets it we all want one so we can all finally say our team won it. Whether it be in football or hockey the championship will be sweet.

I understand your logic Billy. As the old saying goes "To the victor goes the spoils" and right now the sabres are victorious in just about every game so they get the spoils.

PS-there is no meaningless game in hockey or any sport for that matter. The games you win now will help your playoff standing in april.

Voltron
11-29-2006, 01:42 AM
When they can put a product on the field worth spending that kind of time and money on I will come back. Until then I will be happy reading about the games when they are not televised and not having to get up at 4 AM and not get home until 10 PM.

The ticket price is not an issue here. My season tix for SU Basketball cost more than my season tix in Buffalo. It is when you add up all the money and time invested into such a "long distance love affair" that you start to question it's worth. :idunno:

Ebenezer
11-29-2006, 03:10 AM
When they can put a product on the field worth spending that kind of time and money on I will come back. Until then I will be happy reading about the games when they are not televised and not having to get up at 4 AM and not get home until 10 PM.

The ticket price is not an issue here. My season tix for SU Basketball cost more than my season tix in Buffalo. It is when you add up all the money and time invested into such a "long distance love affair" that you start to question it's worth. :idunno:
but again...nobody is questioning the loyalty of the long-distance fan...it shouldn't be expected that you attend every/any games...it is the local person complaining about the blackout rule that is the first one not to line up to get a ticket that is the problem.

Voltron
11-29-2006, 06:58 AM
What really pisses me off to no extent is the fact that they count the area as far east as Albany as their designated "Black-out" area. That is asinine to even think that the average fan in the area from Syracuse to Albany has the means to make it to a professional football game.

Not to mention a team that up until recently was sorely underachieving.

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-29-2006, 06:59 AM
They do have a quality product now Voltron, and anyone who argues obviously hasn't payed much attention.........GET YOUR ASS THERE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybills
11-29-2006, 07:01 AM
THURM, I hate to be a pain but, can you also pick me up in your Vibe? :chuckle: