PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for AJ

BoltfanBo
11-28-2006, 01:45 PM
A few years back it seemed the Bills and Bolts were close but it seems that AJ Smith has made all the right moves and has the Chargers set to be an elite team for years to come. The Bolts have all thier good young talent under contract for several years. Nearly every move AJ has made has been great. As for the Bill there still seems to be many questions. I like Evans and a few of your DB's but that's it for big time star young players. JP looks to inconsistent and McGahee will never be as good as he thinks he is.

So thanks again for Big John and eventually AJ.
Because AJ is God.........

Romes
11-28-2006, 01:51 PM
AJ Smith is laughing in San Diego right now, thats all I know. Their fans worship him.

...told you they loved AJ...kinda annoying isn't it?

L.A. Playa
11-28-2006, 01:51 PM
All the Chargers need is a better coach who doesnt choke in the playoffs or down the stretch and they will be a serious contender, the talent is there if they can stay out of trouble, they have great players

BoltfanBo
11-28-2006, 01:55 PM
After seeing the game pass Bobby Bethard by and years of trading #1 picks away for 2nd round flops. Of course we're going to love the man that cleaned up this franchise and made us all forget about Ryan Le..e..e.ee...a.f I can't even say the name with out getting alll wacked out. No doubt about AJ has made a difference...

L.A. Playa
11-28-2006, 01:58 PM
After seeing the game pass Bobby Bethard by and years of trading #1 picks away for 2nd round flops. Of course we're going to love the man that cleaned up this franchise and made us all forget about Ryan Le..e..e.ee...a.f I can't even say the name with out getting alll wacked out. No doubt about AJ has made a difference...

The LT and Brees for Vick trade and Rivers and Merriman for Eli should make him a God in San Diego forever

Reality Check
11-28-2006, 02:00 PM

I to this day shudder and get sick to my stomach when I hear that name.

Ryan Leaf... :yucky:

justasportsfan
11-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Imagine that, the have AJ , Wade and Carl Maulk.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 02:08 PM
A few years back it seemed the Bills and Bolts were close but it seems that AJ Smith has made all the right moves and has the Chargers set to be an elite team for years to come. The Bolts have all thier good young talent under contract for several years. Nearly every move AJ has made has been great. As for the Bill there still seems to be many questions. I like Evans and a few of your DB's but that's it for big time star young players. JP looks to inconsistent and McGahee will never be as good as he thinks he is.

So thanks again for Big John and eventually AJ.
Because AJ is God.........
I am not in the Bills organization. I didn't give you ****!

BoltfanBo
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
I am not in the Bills organization. I didn't give you ****!
I'm sorry. Thanks Bills organIzation for AJ

Is that better?

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry. Thanks Bills organIzation for AJ

Is that better?
Yes.